My original idea was the bounce from the 100 at the DCL.
So I will give a chance to the bounce out from the DCL. In this case I suppose that the DCL was today and we will have a bounce up to 1240-50$.
WE are simply too late in this daily cycle, and I have a feeling that the dollar is loosing its strength today.
This trade needs a stop. So if you join put your stops below 1219.50$
The risk is 3.5$.
The plan is unchanged , the levels are still valid. I just want to take some awful chances.
PS. If you don't agree, don't understand just skip this trade. This is not going to be the trade of the week.
So I'm long again with a small position from1221.5$.
we are waiting for gold to enter into the panic selling stage below 1200$.
But we have to print a DCL first and a 4-5 days bounce out of the DCL.
I'm trying to trade this bounce. For those who are holding the shorts it's no problem.
My core position is still short. Just playing this bounce with a small bet.
It seems that bounce from the 1207 was 1217. The bounce should be up to 1240-1250. 1258 is not out of the table but it's impossible to tell now where will be the turning point. We will see there and try to make the best decision