- broken. is turning to neutral. Weak bullsih Tenkan/Kijun cross may happen below Kumo!
- However 1205-1230 is still a resistance ahead of Bulls. Strategic reversal would take place above 1230
- Heikin Ashi is , with some momentum slow down this week.
- is healthy . By now we have a well defined channel too.
- Key support is 1155-1160
- Heikin Ashi has early signal for a possible end of correction: candle and smoothed haDelta is turning up again. PSAR not hit below Tenkan Sen.
- I expect a slow drift to start towards 1200+
Strategy: Hold and/or increase your longs!