- is rather neutral, as price has been swinging in and around the Kumo since March-April, with now subst. higher high or lower low. There is minor bias in form of three higher lows.
- Heikin Ashi gives a reversal signal. Still need haDelta confirmation. Maybe a chance for a minor short term . If the and recent low ard 1170 holds, and Price breaks above Kijun, and later above Kumo, then tgt is 1240!
- picture is changing to neutral. Price retesting Tenkan and Kijun after initial spike-
- Heikin Ashi gave a signal in Asia session, price has been consolidating since the initial spike. haDelta/SMA3 has . If above zero line haDelta crosses SMA3 again, that will be further confirmation.
- Next break above 1188 resistance could be the trigger for further buying.
I take this long in two chunks. 1st Long is from 1182, 2nd entry at 1189 (stop buy order). Initial Stop for 1st pos is at 1169. If 2nd position is triggered, trail both stops to 1174.
I marked initial tgts at 1207 and 1240 to show you expected risk/reward, but as usual, I will rather use a trailing stop, not to get p. ssd off by getting out too early.