- setup is , but we see some consolidation as Price dips below Tenkan Sen. Chikou still in past Kumo. When it spikes above the cloud, it will be also a confirming signal of continuation.
- Stronger support levels: 1200 (forward Senkou A) and 1165-1180 zone with Kijun Sen, spot and Forward Senkou B
- Price pattern may develop a larger . A break above 1265 is needed for continuation to 1440+ measured target. Next resistances on the way up will be 1320 / 1360 / 1400 .
- Heikin-Ashi signal became mixed, we see some buying attempts which fail, and makes momentum neutral. It is also obvious from haDelta, which has been tight swinging around zero line.
- EWO is
- setup is absolutely neutral: Price, Tenkan and Kijun all in the spot Kumo cloud. We have a thick spot Kumo, but a very thin forward Kumo now. All average lines are flat, not pointing anywhere (no momentum, no trend). We have a very thick spot Kumo and a very thin forward Kumo. This also says that during last 26 days price action lost most of its momentum, and market is not trending, instead trades rangebound. Trend continuation will come, when Price decisively breaks above Kumo and 1166 horizontal resistance, which will also make first Tenkan and Senkou A point up, later Kijun and Senkou B will follow them.
- Heikin-Ashi is quite choppy. haDelta and candle body right now signals bid interest is probably stronger than offers.
- EWO lost a lot of momentum too, but it is still biased.
At this point everything is possible. A lot depends on how market will react to FED. Price is in the middle of the consolidation zone. If it turns down, we'll have to look for buy signals only ard 1200 or slightly below.
If it breaks out then we should not hesitate to buy at higher levels, but with higher confidence.