The weekly chart I do not attach now, you can find that post on my Twitter board: just to mention weekly has printed a possible Heikin-Ashi reversal signal last week!
- Price got close to Kijun Sen (stays between Tenkan and Kijun).Tenkan and Kijun are closing in.
- Heikin-Ashi candles: 3 dojis in a row. First had a very small body and wicks, second had same body lvl and very long wicks, today again same body, but with shorter (inside) wicks -> haDelta seems to be able to hold above zero. This price action pattern is likely due to a tipical wise short covering from a few major players. If they see a size seller, they become more agressive. If they don't get more on the lower side then they bid a bit higher.
- Price action pattern here shows the depth of fight between smart bears and dumb bears. Because it is very possible that some smart guys covering shorts ahead of FED against some dumb and still agressive bears, or with the help of shaking daytraders and stupid algos who quickly take and unwind positions on lower time frames during data releases.
- 1065-1070 horinzontal layer and Kumo held very well so far!
- is still neutral, but a close above 1075 and a higher high print above 1080 would accelerate buying. There dumb bears would also rush to cover, realising their push down attempt had been stupid.
- Heikin-Ashi shows a lot of undecision, but looking at the Oscillator and haDelta, the bias is minor .
- EWO has turned positive too!
My strategy: I opened outright long today at 1169 avg , and I also bought a March/2016 Call spread +1105/-1140 @ 7,6 points net (that is the maximum possible loss on the Call spread position)
If we see a break above 1180, I will add even more to outright longs.