No need for fancy stuff. Simplicity works.
You'll notice that:
* price touched today the upper bound of the triangle on candlestick chart, which is a resistance
* price sits almost at the upper bound of the triagnle on RSI chart, which is a resistance
* price sits almost under upper Bollinger Band
* Price sits on the edge of Ichimoku Cloud
* Price sits just under EMA 50
That's quite some resistance ...
Don't pick a side now, it's not worth it.
Sit on the sidelines and play the breakout.
It's likely a pullback and a ABC orrection.
Next few hours will tell.
Five times today we had an attempt of breakout rejected methodically.
It's getting a tad boring.
Couldn't believe my eyes.
Sadly this volume allows this kind of stuff.