alex777v
Long

Copper Long after pullback

OANDA:XCUUSD   Copper
Hey guys,
this is my view about copper             , I will wait for a pul back and price deceleration before entering long.
Depending on how price will behave around 2.4500 I will decide if entering straight away or, should it break 2.45000, I will wait for it to pullback to 2.28500.
As always, wish you good luck!
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out