orminlange

With some chance for trend reversal from BTC side...

BITTREX:XEMBTC   NEM / Bitcoin
I have now 1BTC for 6320$ and set pending order to buy XEMs for 0.1BTC @ 1900sat level ( total cost in USD terms will be 12cents = 0.000019x6320), and another one chunk for 0.1BTC @1000sat (real cost 6.32cents for each XEM ). I am also prepared for bearish scenario to load more XEMs if it will visit somehow 3cents level (in pair XEMUSD - for now it looks impossible but spikes down are welcome by me), see also
Target is to hold longterm (when XEM will reach marketcap around 50bln$ or more)

Not a trading advice!

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out