HITBTC:XEMUSDT   NEM / Tether
I am on that boat again. 6 cents was not touched, but i buy what i have planned for this level @9cents (so smaller quantity of XEMs). In case of badboys return i will not have probably possibilty to close that trade without loss so it will go in this case to longterm hodl purse. In case of renewed bearish moves i will take another one portion probably @ 1-2 cents.

What is my target? Should be 20cents, but this contratrend entry has so much risk that i should wait for pump minimum to 40cents or higher.

I dont advice You of couse to emulate my move now. XEM is very risky crypto - for my taste only for the old guard that had theirs stakes and have sold much of it with huge profit. For newcommers XEM is not convenient instrument at all, especially, if they will look at the weekly chart.

Funny thing is that Bitcoin dont have the specified direction now. 6000 is near, 7300 is so far - no signs to get in. Maybe with SL under 6000? Okay it's only my loud thinking. Other cryptos from my observe list are building not convincing formations to get in, so i must stay by XEM - only this chart is readable for me (but counting of waves can be false of course as always).

But my longterm view of cryptomarket is still unchanged. Any spike up (few days or few weeks lenght) will be temporary... unless banksters system crash - that could be other type of story. For now there is no crash on stocks or no second "Lehmann Brothers" event.
Sep 14
Comment:
And now what? i closed @8.95cents, this waving is awful!
Sep 14
Comment: I will move pending buy order @ 5.25 cents

Other pending orders are staying @ 2.2 and 1.1 cents
Sep 15
Comment: Position retaken @ fast yesterdays price exit (9cents). On the long boat again, but targeting something near 13-14cents.
Sep 15
Comment: And position closed @9cents again. This baby has no power. It is under resistance so i expect it to go lower.
Sep 16
Comment: The question is for now - does it will touch 6 cents (or lower, maybe even 1-2cents?), before IH&S formation in case of RSI28 (daily) will be in play.

Sep 16
Comment: 1-2cents is possible only in case of bearish dump @BTC (significantly under 6000, in proximity of 3000) or ETH/XRP any other major altcoins combined together.


For now i do not believe in 1-2 cents at all, but hold of course small pending buy orders in USDT (bigger order can be to risky, exchange+usdt - You know) at 2.2 and 1.1 cents. Some order have also now at 5.5cent (whole pending orders calculated in usdt are my 2% of my money, so risk is small).
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out