Using the strategy I came up with below there were opportunities to capture massive gains.
Stacking crypto responsibly. (of course this is not financial advice)
Apply 50% rule for purchases
- purchase initial position using half the amount you want to invest
- only ever purchase more if the price falls by 50%, using half of the remaining amount
- you have an infinite number of times to purchase
- apply the same formula to any new crypto position
Apply the 10% rule for withdrawals
- sell 10% if position does 100x
- sell 10% (of the remaining 90%) if it doubles from there
- sell another 10% (of the remaining 81%) if it doubles from there and so on
- you have an infinite number of times to sell
- lets say you had $1000 to buy Monero in 2014
- buy 500 at $1.00
- in the next 15 months you would have bought 500 more at .50 cents
- and 500 more at .25 cents
- you now have 1500 monero (cost $875)
- in 2017 you sell 150 at $50.00 ($7500) (100x your average buy price)
- sold 135 Monero at $100 ($13,500)
- sold 120 Monero at $200 ($24,000)
- sold 109 Monero at $400 ($43,600)
- now you made $88,600 by selling roughly 1/3 of your original $875 investment.
- the remaining 986 Monero has roughly never been worth less than $50,000 and for a very short window of time it could have been sold for $493,000 in addition to the $88,600 you made along the way.
I currently apply the same formula to DGB , ETN , XRP, , XLM , RSR, MFT , MATIC, LAMBDA, PRO, ZIL, VET, and some other less known cryptos.
People should pay me for this course! ha!
Do you think there will be many cryptos that 100x, 200x, or 500x in the next bull run?
I think so. There might even be a 1000x in there somewhere.