- setup, with 1125-1145 (Tenkan-Kijun and Senkou lines area)
- Heikin-Ashi warning! haDelta has been diverging for a while. Today we may have first candle of indecision, with both upper and lower wicks and with an inside body. This indicates consolidation / pull back.
- setup is , but market is losing momentum on lower time frame too. Price tests Kijun.
- Heikin-Ashi is , shows indecisive Price action. Platinum is trading flat, with selling interest increasing ard 1098-1100. Price could not close above 1098.
- haDelta and EWO both decreasing and have built negative divergence further.
For me it looks like market is a bit overbough, and has an increasing tension. Price wil likely retrace towards equilibrium. The later the profit taking takes place, the more "agressive" it will be.
This trade idea is rather a call for TP on longs. If you want to play counter trend short, make sure u do only half unit size, and that you trail your tight stop.