ft-73
Long

We may have an *early hint* of reversal.

POLONIEX:XRPBTC   XRP / Bitcoin
Ongoing a possible MACD VXI crossover, on Weekly timeframe .
Awaiting next sunday (weekly) close for some *due confirmation*.
Volume still weak and undecisive.

MACD looks possibilistic as well:

A further encouraging signal would be the reversal of Parabolic SAR on weekly.

Shorter term, on Daily XRPBTC should break up the red RSI resistance in order to demonstrate some strength:

---

Either wait for further confirmations or ( very RISKY!!! ) go Long now with SL under 0.000022.
Mind the fact that as long as volume stays this low false signals are possible.

Good luck.
Comment: Watch it!

Comment: It's trying to pierce up.

Lets hope it won't be rejected again.
Comment: I'm curious to see whether the -92 rule on Willy oscillator will apply.
See the red horizontal limit.

The lowest value historically reached before a reversal was -92,6.
Today it measures -92,3.

Comment: MACD VXI crossover confirmed on weekly close.

Still waiting for:

* Regular MACD weekly crossover.
* Weekly Parabolic SAR reversal.
Comment: Daily RSI bounced off the upper bound and it's approaching congestion within the triangle previously marked.

What i'd like to see is this:

Comment: Willy down under -93.
All time low for XRP.


The market is extremely illiquid and unbalanced.

Either XRP will fail as a project, or it will skyrocket (again).
No third way from here.

So take your bet, i took mine.
Comment: Watching weekly MACD.


Hopefully it will confirm a cross on next sunday.
Hence we would get a second interesting signal.

We'll see.
Comment: Update on daily RSI, i posted this chart on Sept 3rd.
Here's progress so far.


Fingers crossed.
Comment: About to test resistance.

It's important to avoind another rejection here.
Comment: Same for weekly MACD.
Better to have a crossover on sunday.

Comment: Trying to break up RSI resistance on daily.


Its'a long term resistance, dating back to end of 2018 ;)
Comment: It seems the (long) awaited parabolic SAR reversal on WEEKLY may be imminent.


We may have a LONG confirmation on sunday.

In case of breakout sooner, LONG over 0.00003.
Comment: Next analysis:

Comments

Very strong support you have defined
Reply
ft-73 moon333
@moon333, Hopefully. Fact is that with negligible volume like nowadays nothing is certain. We'll see.
Reply
Like!
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out