Simply put: It looks like the bottom. If this trade fails, oh well.
My buy in: 230 sats
Target Profit: 315 sats:
I think that price could climb as high as 500 or so sats in this run, but tbh I just want to make some short term profits in BTC and hold that.
I will not delude myself into thinking the market is healthy right now. Sure there's been some positive sentiment entering the market, but until bitcoin can break and close above 7k on a weekly chart, we really haven't seen anything.
I hope this works. If not, I guess I lose money. So it goes.
Now we are consolidating, and I am not concerned here. Will update if my trade changes in any way.
This is true risk management! At these price levels, Stops don't make sense to me unless you are already in profit and want to secure that.
And if the market becomes bad enough, I can choose to close the trade manually, rather than letting a stop ruin it for me.
Thank you, good luck.
Might have to wait until this TRX pump is over, but I know you are getting ready :)
155btc 24hr volume on binance?? You gotta be joking XD