- Heikin-Ashi is swing , but even with higher ZWZ6 price it looks like haDelta is turning down. This shows the market is still under selling pressure
- and EWO ticks up, but both are still .
- is neutral due to contract switch, but if you'd replace price with still tradable ZWU6, that shows we are at the lows again.
- Heikin-Ashi has indication.
- What should we focus at? I think if ZWU6 holds above 400 before contract maturity next week, that would make a possible on the "old' setup. If we translate this to the new setup with ZWZ6, that would make a possible Kijun retest ard 422-425. So in case December Wheat gives a buy signal around 425 support, we'll have an pattern, with possibly 460-480 target later.
Strategy: wait until ZWZ6 price gets lower to Kijun Sen. Look for a buy signal there. Enter 1 unit long in case of valid signal. Increase to 2-3 units if price confirms and market breaks above 440 later.
1. Trade higher time frame chart. There doesn't matter if Wheat (or any other commodity) jumps/drops temporarely only due to front contract switch.
2. Check the actual contract's chart (the one you wanna trade) besides the continous. Especially around contract rolls.