- is still , but price failed to break below 455-460 for the fourth time since Sept/2014
- Heikin-Ashi shows hesitation at key resistance, but haDelta moves above zero line! haDelta has been building positive divergence since July/2015
- Key supp/res on top side is 520-530 area: 100 , Kumo and the major
- setup is rather neutral, as Kumo has come lower and Price reaches it now.
- Price seem to have been trading in 450-530 wide range, with 490 as key level in the middle. 490 has to be cleared for further gains.
- Heikin Ashi is , with haDelta above zero.
- EWO back to zero, may switch to soon.
Strategy: Keep 0,5 unit long.