active

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, D, Long , 2 days ago
USOIL: Bull will come back on Crude Oil
79 0 7
USOIL, D Long
Bull will come back on Crude Oil

Every time there are 2 consecutive highs or lows and a stochastic (14,3,3) divergence, Crude Oil always turns its direction. So brace yourself Bull is comin'

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, D, Short , 6 days ago
NGAS: NATGAS Expanding triangle
82 0 7
NGAS, D Short
NATGAS Expanding triangle

Bearish trend confirmation arrived on NATGAS

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Long , a month ago
USOIL: Crude Oil triangle pattern broken
216 0 10
USOIL, 240 Long
Crude Oil triangle pattern broken

Triangle pattern (continuation) broken. Enjoy the bull

Shizaru Shizaru XAUUSD, 240, Long , a month ago
XAUUSD: Fifth wave on GOLD
162 1 6
XAUUSD, 240 Long
Fifth wave on GOLD

Idea not valid if price fall under 1180.2 level

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 60, Long , a month ago
USOIL: CRUDE OIL Long position inside triangle pattern
180 1 11
USOIL, 60 Long
CRUDE OIL Long position inside triangle pattern

trade the rebound on 4h EMA20 (.786 fib level)

Shizaru Shizaru USOIL, 240, Long , 2 months ago
USOIL: Pennant on CRUDE OIL
148 1 7
USOIL, 240 Long
Pennant on CRUDE OIL

huge movement soon on crude oil. usually pennant is continuation pattern so 70% bull chance 30% bear chance

Shizaru Shizaru XCUUSD, 240, Short , 2 months ago
XCUUSD: Ascending Wedge on Copper
58 0 4
XCUUSD, 240 Short
Ascending Wedge on Copper

Trade the rebound after wedge broken

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, D, Short , 2 months ago
NGAS: Short opportunity on NT GAS
152 1 7
NGAS, D Short
Short opportunity on NT GAS

trade the correction wave to channel bottom (.5 fib level)

Shizaru Shizaru NGAS, 240, Short , 3 months ago
NGAS: NAT GAS UPTHRUST possible aggressive short entry
269 0 7
NGAS, 240 Short
NAT GAS UPTHRUST possible aggressive short entry

low volume breakout on point 4. price re-entered in the channel. sell to channel bottom or wait the breakout in the opposite direction

Shizaru Shizaru GBPCHF, D, Short , 3 months ago
GBPCHF: GBPCHF channel top line rebound
78 0 5
GBPCHF, D Short
GBPCHF channel top line rebound

Awesome price action pinbar yesterday

Shizaru Shizaru EURJPY, D, Long , 3 months ago
EURJPY: EURJPY ROUNDED BOTTOM
88 0 5
EURJPY, D Long
EURJPY ROUNDED BOTTOM

Price is on a crucial level. if daily candle will close above yellow area, long is confirmed

GoonMcFly GoonMcFly USDNZD, 15, Short , 3 months ago
USDNZD: Retest Before Continuing Downward
42 0 3
USDNZD, 15 Short
Retest Before Continuing Downward

Retest of 38.2 level (confluence with trend line) before continuing downward. Thoughts?

Shizaru Shizaru EURCAD, D, Short , 4 months ago
EURCAD: EURCAD channel broken
77 0 7
EURCAD, D Short
EURCAD channel broken

I'm expecting a big down move on EURCAD to target line indicated

CandleSticks CandleSticks GBPCHF, 240, Short , 6 months ago
GBPCHF: Current GBPCHF Short
33 0 2
GBPCHF, 240 Short
Current GBPCHF Short

the pair broke out of channel so i shorted and im waiting for further drops

erillmann96 erillmann96 PRO EURJPY, 480, Short , 10 months ago
EURJPY: EURJPY SHORT
15 0 1
EURJPY, 480 Short
EURJPY SHORT

EURJPY REJECTING KEY LEVEL OF RESISTANCE 61.8% FIB REJECTION WEEKLY/MONTHLY SHORT BIAS NEW LOWS EXPECTED BEYOND 120 LEVELS

penniestothousands penniestothousands PRO ROST, D, Short , a year ago
ROST: pennies to thousands long term play with heavy option activity
11 0 0
ROST, D Short
pennies to thousands long term play with heavy option activity

heavy put activity large bearish candle mac and stoc turned lower relativa strength week get our book on amazon to find short idea indicators its good to balance your portafolio

penniestothousands penniestothousands PRO MBI, D, Short , a year ago
MBI: pennies to thousands long term short candidate
8 0 1
MBI, D Short
pennies to thousands long term short candidate

bollinger bands widening stock to down side large long term put activity in volume get our book for short ideas on amazon macd crossed down relative strength weak cci and percent r in bottom range looks unlikely fed raising interest rates below 200 on weekly

3maximilian 3maximilian AUDSEK, 60, Long , a year ago
AUDSEK: aud/sek
22 1 0
AUDSEK, 60 Long
aud/sek

expecting bounce off short term trend and 0.618 fib

12 Show More Ideas
Market
Interval
Browse
Time
Author
Widgets
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out