Akil_Stokes Akil_Stokes TOP GBPJPY, 240, a month ago
GBPJPY: GBPJPY: Some Longer Term Analysis (Long & Short)
2107 6 35
GBPJPY: Some Longer Term Analysis (Long & Short)
I apologize for the sloppy chart but this was the trade that I recently discussed in my Forex market Preview video & didn't want to erase anything just yet. (Link to my youtube page is in the "signature" box below) But essentially there are two potential trading opportunities that I have my eyes on for this pair. ...
trendyprofits trendyprofits FB, W, Long , a month ago
FB: $FB Rinse and Repeat?
48 0 2
FB, W Long
$FB Rinse and Repeat?
$FB is currently in a post earnings dip (a good thing). This is what is needed in order to reset the stock to afford us another buying opportunity. As you can see, the stock has made a habit of dipping around 10% for around 70 days before the breakout occurs. If this holds true, the best buying opportunity comes in ...
Akil_Stokes Akil_Stokes TOP GBPAUD, 60, Short , a month ago
GBPAUD: GBPAUD: Potential TCT with Hidden Divergence
1190 14 27
GBPAUD, 60 Short
GBPAUD: Potential TCT with Hidden Divergence
Not too much on the radar this morning, but there are a few Trend Continuation Opportunities that interest me, one being here on the GBPAUD. This opportunity not only features a pullback into our previous outside return, but Hidden Divergence on the RSI which is a positive sign when looking for a continuation.
Akil_Stokes Akil_Stokes TOP EURJPY, 240, Short , 2 months ago
EURJPY: EURJPY: Retest of Descending Triangle Lows
2781 20 64
EURJPY, 240 Short
EURJPY: Retest of Descending Triangle Lows
After breaking out from a descending triangle, price action is pulling back into the lows providing potential selling opportunities at the retest. Still on the radar a little lower is the potential bullish bat formation which could be taken into consideration when looking at potential levels target taking.
ibo2 ibo2 EURJPY, 60, Short , 7 months ago
9 0 3
EURJPY, 60 Short
TP: 124.65 SL: 125.85
alex777v alex777v NZDUSD, D, Short , 8 days ago
NZDUSD: NZD/USD downtrend developing
27 0 3
NZD/USD downtrend developing
Hello, NZD/USD downtrend taking shape, price is pulling back, will look for short position as soon as pull back momentum will decrease, probably rejecting 50 EMA and 0.382 fib, even though given the current acceleration I'd say it could even reach 0.5 or 0.618, while waiting for Fed's rate hike. Either way keep ...
R34No925 R34No925 PRO USDJPY, 240, Short , 10 days ago
USDJPY: UJ - Short
69 0 2
USDJPY, 240 Short
UJ - Short
The ascending trend channel has clearly been broken looking for a pullback to atleast the purple line be careful as the major trend is up.
R34No925 R34No925 PRO EURUSD, 240, Long , 10 days ago
EURUSD: EU - Pullback - Long
48 0 1
EURUSD, 240 Long
EU - Pullback - Long
EU has reached Major support on the daily/ weekly and even with the strong USD im expecting a small pullback from a support thats held for this long. some macd divergence aswell
esteban esteban PRO NAS100USD, 240, Long , 11 days ago
NAS100USD: Buying NAS100 on pullback
16 0 3
NAS100USD, 240 Long
Buying NAS100 on pullback
This index seems to be lagging compared to the SPX and RUT. Shorting the market just doesn't make sense yet. I'm taking a long position based on the ANN strategy buy setup, targeting ~4921 and a stop loss at ~4831. Good luck.
alex777v alex777v EURGBP, D, Short , 11 days ago
EURGBP: EUR/GBP possible next moves
25 0 3
EUR/GBP possible next moves
Hello, currently have this on my watchlist, downtrend is taking shape, will look for short entries on pull backs, either on trend line (with 50 EMA possible crossover) or 0.8300 level with 200 EMA providing dinamic support along this level. Good luck!
alex777v alex777v EURUSD, D, Short , 15 days ago
EURUSD: EUR/USD short on pullback
33 0 1
EUR/USD short on pullback
Hey guys, with USD taking a breath after the recent run, I will wait for a good short opportunity around 0.382 / 0.5 fib, price meeting 20 and 50 EMA would add even more confluence to a short entry. Hope you liked this idea, wish you all good luck!
alex777v alex777v NZDCAD, D, Short , 15 days ago
NZDCAD: NZD/CAD Short on pullback
5 0 1
NZD/CAD Short on pullback
Hello, a lot of pairs are curently pulling back from recent runs, giving us good opportunities to enter following the momentum. Waiting on NZD/CAD to reach 0.382 fib, which would coincide with 1H 200 EMA and daily 50 EMA with 20 EMA possibly crossing it. Hope you liked this idea, wish you all good luck!
AdamHong AdamHong BTCUSD, 240, Short , 17 days ago
BTCUSD: BTCUSD:Sell at the Pullback
206 0 4
BTCUSD, 240 Short
BTCUSD:Sell at the Pullback
The market has broken through the starting point of last rise and the pullback is coming now. So it may be good to sell short at the pullback especially the 0.618RET where also the previous structure works. Entry at 740-750 when price action gives the signal in the PRZ. SL:above 755 TP1:715 TP2:700 and forther more
clide3 clide3 SBR, D, Long , 19 days ago
SBR: possible long
9 0 1
SBR, D Long
possible long
has a hammer with a double pull back in the scholastic but the support and resistance have a small spread with the trend appearing horizontal. Might not be room for high profits but possible $1 or $2 per share in say week or 2 time.
laurencejevans laurencejevans AUDCAD, D, Short , 21 days ago
AUDCAD: Breakout, pullback, SELL
37 0 2
Breakout, pullback, SELL
Forming nicely so far, fingers crossed
AdamHong AdamHong AUDUSD, 240, Short , 23 days ago
AUDUSD: AUDUSD:Short at the Pullback
71 4 4
AUDUSD, 240 Short
AUDUSD:Short at the Pullback
The market has broken out the upward trendline of the triangle,and now the price is pulling back the trendline and previous structure. So it is good to sell short at about 0.758 levels. SL:above 0.762 TP1:0.752 TP2:0.745 and further more
Casey_Yeo Casey_Yeo EURGBP, D, Short , 24 days ago
42 0 2
EURGBP broke below bull flag last week. Plan is to wait for pullback for short setup.
alex777v alex777v XCUUSD, D, Long , a month ago
XCUUSD: Copper Long after pullback
27 0 0
Copper Long after pullback
Hey guys, this is my view about copper, I will wait for a pul back and price deceleration before entering long. Depending on how price will behave around 2.4500 I will decide if entering straight away or, should it break 2.45000, I will wait for it to pullback to 2.28500. As always, wish you good luck!
123456... Show More Ideas
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out