- Price neither oversold nor overbought
- Recent consolidation above EMA (25, close), price was unable to break on the downside
- Price is now at recent highs, could form a double top or break above zone
- Price would need to close above zone on the daily or 4-hr chart
Cycle of Market Emotions
• Optimism: The normal financial specialist enters the market feeling hopeful. They may likewise have elevated requirements for the profits in which they are involved.
• Excitement: When the market goes up, the desires begin to end up noticeably a reality...
Having been in this industry for more than 14 years, we have tried many approaches - trading indicators, price action, eye-balling techniques and ... many others you can think of. At the end of the day, we have found what works for us.
1. A clean chart that clearly shows a trend. An uptrend is defined as a series of higher highs and high lows. A downtrend is...
The end is near!
But it will not be, what many say about a massive devaluation ... No! It is impossible, the behavior of "rational" individuals will always make their value remain high. Now, why do I say the end is near? Pitifully Bitcoin, is no longer a change merchandise and is now becoming a hoarding merchandise.
I give you an example; Today you have a...
This entire thread will be for STRUCTURE!
In the "idea updates" column I will be posting all types of
corrective and impulsive structures!
When it comes to trading the waves, the 12345ABC we all
love to draw when we first learned about the theory will be
useless (most of the time)
What we should focus on is if we're in correction, and if so
how the heck can...