This scenario is very very possible for 1inch.
I would wait for the trendline to get broken or buy at the limit entry zone when it gets triggered. 🔥
Hoping for 1INCH to give some bounce here, strong div on MAC.D as well.
All this is possible if bullish structure on alts hold and if Bitcoin doesn't dump on us :-D
GOOD LUCK, and give a like ;-)
As you can see chart their is + sing which means golden cross now its showing at uptrend and as we can see 1 inch is following trendline shown in the picture. i have made a resistance at 2.61 if it crosses that than it may go to 2.44, 2.44 is a strong resistance. Hope you like my idea. Let me know your opinion on this. Follow more updates are on the way.
1 inch has broken many important resistances. If the market remains strong now and also breaks through the current stand-up zone, the 5$ will be left with nothing in the way. of course, the entire market must now remain strong for this. Lets see......
No stop loss cuz market is too volatile now n we r trying to avoid touching stop loss then going up for targets after losing your coins
If price drops I will buy more n more
✅ Buy: $5.50 - $6.25 ✅
1- $ 6.67
2- $ 7.51
3- $ 8.45
4- $ 10.0
5- $ 11.4
6- $ 15.0
💵 Trade Size: 5-7% of Portfolio
🚫Invalidation(SL): will be updated
Please click LIKE...
💡 Hello everyone, if you like my idea, follow me with likes and comments, I will also try to share the best ideas with you, Always do your own research before opening positions and always put stop limit.
- 1inch was accumulating for long time ago since weeks which means that it still has great potential to go up.
- 1inch is making ATH, which means its already still making new records n the bull run hasn't ended yet.
- 1inch is an under valued project, n who ever comes n ask me for holding coins I advice him with 1inch.
BUY: 4.460 – 4.775
2) Trail stop and let it run
STOP: When a 4h candle closes below 3.88
-Price has been trading below a key resistance zone and just broken above
-after breaking resistance it tapped the trendline support and fell back to the earlier resistance zone.
-Price re-tested this area and bounced off, confirming it is now...
- global uptrend
- locally uptrend
- key level
- buy after break out
Push like if you think this is a useful idea!
Before to trade my ideas make your own analysis.
Thanks for your support!
1INCH / BTC
Currently setting on and testing 3D support
If this Support hold for next few days ..we can expect a pump toward trendline resistance and hoping for Breakout there
If we lost this Support will move to second strong one
Take care while trading alts these days because BTC Dominance
1INCH / USDT
What we can see in daily chart
another accumulation ? bull flag ?
yes very likely accumulation before next leg up
You can see alot of long wicks around 4.5$ area
This mean bulls are strong here
With a 6$ - 8$ short term targets
🚨 This idea will be invalidated if daily candle closed below 4.5$
This idea doesn't mean buy or sell only posting...