1INCH broke above the descending channel. After the breakout, on a pullback, we can witness a clean bounce off the Fibonacci support. This leads me to the conclusion, that bulls are getting very active. Overall, fast growth is expected to the nearest supply area.
Hi dear friends, hope you are well and welcome to the new trade setup of 1inch token with Bitcoin pair.
Previously I shared a long-term trade-setup for 1inch which is still in play as below:
Now on a 4-hour time frame, 1INCH has completed a bullish Gartley pattern. Right now, after completing the final leg it is slightly moved up, therefore, we can wait for some...
Despite bitcoin price sliding, 1INCH/USDT has almost found a point where the price isn't sliding with it anymore.
This is helped by the fact that the 1INCH/BTC pair has been performing very well. It recently bounce of historical support. It is now approaching resistance overhead, and the RSI has come in a bit, so I question as to if it will continue to do so...
Which option should i go for. Should inverse head and shoulders strictly be horizontal lines.
I am in favour of the option 2 though as it looks the cleanest, maybe the price will bounce around between the three.
1INCH/BTC testing resistance as support
Seems to be testing that resistance as support pretty hard, if we can break away from this point, the sky will be the limit.
Almost looks like there is an inverse head and shoulders forming here on the 1 hour chart.
If bitcoin decides to take a step down, the 1INCH/BTC chart might just save my long in USDT. It started a capitulation off macro support and RSI bullish divergence on higher time frames. This has pulled back but is looking lie it may continue.
What if Bitcoin tanks and this one doesnt, and this one goes up. Could attract a lot of attention.
Hello Crypto Lovers,
Mars Signals team wishes you high profits.
We are in the daily time frame. We have the R1 line. We have a bullish Butterfly pattern which shows that the price can be bullish. You can buy it here or wait for the price to break the R1 line and then buy. But if it goes down to our Stop Loss zone, there would be more falling.
Warning: This is...
1INCH exited the side channel and, responding to bad sentiment in the market, rebounded from the support at 0.00004242btc. Currently, we are approaching an attempt to leave the local downward channel, you should observe the entire market and information from the world of cryptocurrencies, which can help in assessing the situation.
1INCHBTC is trying to have a breakout from the daily breakout after the price had a bounce and breakout from the descending channel.
IF the price is going to have a breakout, According to Plancton's strategy (check our Academy ), we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure ->...