Same consolidation patter as in ARN looking like this will be a big one.
Target 1: 0.00000223
Target 2: 0.00000237
Target 2: 0.00000254
CryptoCue is not providing investment advice and is not taking subscribers’ personal circumstances into consideration when discussing investments. Investment involves a high degree of risk and...
Looking into buying this bottom here. quick retest+almost no volume on the last drop.
TP 1: 1.3305
TP 2: 1.3650
CryptoCue is not providing investment advice and is not taking subscribers’ personal circumstances into consideration when discussing investments. Investment involves a high degree of risk and should be considered...
Hello everyone today i see a good opportunity on BTCUSD, as you can see now the trade is going up and it will reach the zone, after it will reach it the trend will reach the zone down, so we can set 3 different tp; Happy trading to all!!
Hello everyone today i see in today I found a good opportunity in forex, EURCAD.
I found a bearishtrend in 4h chart with two different entries and 3 different tp:
tp3 (long term) 1.44635
After A Huge Volume And Bullish Direction Now At 1H Chart And 4H Chart Market Going To Reverse Direction To Test A Minor Support
-Reversal Candle Has Been Formed (4H Chart)
-Middle Of September This Resistant Has Been Tested But Couldn't Break It
-If Market Started With A Gap Trade Position Will Be Postponed Until Other Reversal Candle
*Goodluck All And If You...
on GBPUSD we see now a perfect rising wedge on the 4h chart with the top on the resistance
at the sell zone. This give us a great trade idea to go short with a small risk.
On the higher timedrame like daily and weekly we are in a bearish markek!
So if the price will break out to the downside of the rising wedge it will give us a confirmation to go...
Disclaimer: I just returned from my good friends birthday party and am well above the legal limit.
I have been drinking and my analysis should be taken with a grain of salt. Long story short - resistance at $6,725 has failed to push the price below $6,390 and we are primed for another $750 - $1,000 pump.
Short story long, there is a lot of resistance built up...
Yesterday we looked at the tweezer bottom on the weekly chart and I expected that to provide the support needed to break through the downtrend line that started on 5/5. We did end up breaking the trend line and now I expect a sustained rally for the next 1-2 weeks.
We have a bullish crossover on the 12 & 26 period EMA’s for the following time periods: 1h, 2h,...
Yesterday we identified a bear flag (red triangle) and adjusted the stop losses based on Bill Williams Fractals from the daily chart. The flag failed to confirm with a breakdown below $5,776. Instead we got a double bottom that led to my stops being triggered on BTC:USD and ETH:USD.
Yesterday was a great example of why I have been saying that shorting alts vs...
Yesterday I added to my short after the hanging man candle closed on the 4 hour and said that I expect the top wick to mark the peak of this rally at $6,345. Six consecutive red candles followed and now we are back below $6,250 resistance.
We just had a bearish cross on the 12 & 26 period EMA’s on the hourly chart. As you can see below that is what immediately...
Yesterday we moved the stop loss down on the short positions for the first time. My short on ETH:USD and ETH:BTC has been open since 6-5 and it is a relief to be able to move the stop loss into the money. I use Bill Williams Fractals on the daily chart to manage my stops.
Today we are waiting to see if the major area of support will breakdown below $5,945 and I...
Yesterday I pointed out the resistance from the 12 period EMA on the daily chart, the double top on the 4 hour chart, the resistance cluster coming from the trendline and horizontally, and I also noted the shooting star and hanging man candles on the daily chart.
Needless to say a strong sell recommendation followed and as usual I lined out exactly how I would...
Over the past 10 days I have been calling for a retest of the 12 period EMA on the daily chart. Any time that we get too far away from that moving average a reversion to the mean is very likely. I mentioned that it could come in the form of a sharp bounce, or it could come through days of consolidation. The latter option appears to be the preferred route.
On 6-11 in the 106th daily update I said that the price of Bitcoin was oversold and said that it is very important not to chase after a move of 10% in less than 24 hours. That was primarily based on how far we had fallen below the 12 period exponential moving average on the 4 hour and 1 day chart.
I said we would either get a bounce to $7,000 - $7,200 or see...