ARPA is breaking out on the 1D chart… my entry is marked in blue and my midterm exit set in green just below a weekly resistance.
Do you agree with my TA? Have better set exit target? Feel free to share your insight.
Hello everyone 😃
ARPA is moving into a rising wedge and now it had a pullback from lower line.
On lower time frame ( 1H ) :
ARPA is breaking the bearish trendline !
Also MACD had a bullish crossover and Volatility is being bullish.
Attention: this isn't financial advice we are just trying to help...
Today i will share a great gem with you for long term hold. This is the next Link. Whoever miss the LINK you can buy ARPA. Because its still early & MPC hype will come like Oracle, Defi, NFT .
LONG $ARPA AND MPC TECHNOLOGY!!!!
Last week PayPal bought curvmpc for a reason!
Today (10th march,2021) AlibabaGroup has partnered with arpaofficial
This is a long...
Arpa Chain at Support and about to Breakout of the Downward Trend Line
Current Price= 0.00000068
Buy Entry= 0.00000064 - 0.00000069
Take Profit= 0.00000079 | 0.00000087 | 0.00000097
Stop Loss= 0.00000055
Risk/Reward= 1:1 | 1:1.67 | 1:2.5
Expected Profit= +17.91% | +29.85% | +44.78
Possible Loss= -17.91%
Estimated Gain-time= 1 month
use Maximum 10 % of the Account
ARPA has just got out of its downtrend and it can be very strong to $0.04 zone or even the ATH at 0.055$ within a few days
-Buy: 0.025-0.027$. SL if B
-Sell: 0.038-0.040$. SL if A
-Sell: 0.053-0.055$. SL if A
-Sell: 0.025-0.027$ if B. SL if A
-Buy: 0.015-0.016$. SL if B
Condition A : "If 1D candle closes ABOVE this zone"
23 December ARPA Chain (ARPABTC) hit a new all-time low... At the same, bullish divergence is building up with the MACD and RSI.
The price for ARPABTC is starting to bounce and we have good chances of seeing a new bullish wave develop here.
The market moves in cycles, up and down, up and down, down and up...
ARPA Chain has been dropping since August when it...
Potential continuation patterns:
We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature,
and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations.
Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment...
Arpa gained 2x after a double bottom.
I believe it's in a bullish pennant in recent 2 weeks.
I take $0.021 as support, $0.025 as resistance for this pennant.
Watching Bitcoin is important in these days.
I added my ARPA/BTC analysis link below.
I prefer to do not trade (buy or sell) until it breaks its support or resistance.
Happy Trading! ☺️✌️😊
What do you...
It's trying hard to stay above 100 sats.
We have strong buy signals but it's still struggling with McGinley Dynamic.
Leaving McGinley behind will be a another bullish signal.
I'm currently positive to take a long position with a close Stop-Loss.
Don't forget to update your stop-loss in your every trade at least daily!
Target: 193 sats
Stop-Loss: 95 sats...
ARPA/USDT made a strong price correction during this month of September. However, now this asset is beginning to show signs of recovery. Looking at the chart for the daily period, we can see that the price found support at the 0.78 level of the Fibonacci retracement. and now moves with little volatility.
The WT_CROSS indicator is printing a slight bullish signal...
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-ARPA Chain is testing major support area at 200s sat
-This level must hold for a few days and form a base of support
-If any reversal signs or Bullish rejections is seen
-Wait for a breakout on a lower timeframe like 4H period
-The upside potential target is up to 300s...
-ARPA Chain is painting bearish rejection candles around 432 sat
-This is a sign of weakness during its uptrend
-Though the upward trendline of support still valid
-But it is giving us a warning sign of profit-taking
-If the trendline of support will be broken down
-That will signal a Swing Lower High and start of a downtrend
-Please use stop...