Hello Enthusiast Stock Traders! Here's Long-Term outlook for BBRI , Please give us the thumbs up and support the channel by Smashing the FOLLOW button :)
BBRI has broken out of the falling wedge pattern. This could be an indication of potential bullish movement ahead. The MACD starts crossing near the zero level area, it signify the potential upside movement...
An interesting one here gaining much interest from Global investors.
Recently interest in buying the bank has surfaced expect volatility but up is the way
2 funds are short on this with only 2% short float should be able to crush the shorts
BUY the stocks
Hello Enthusiast Stock Traders! Here's Long-Term outlook for BJBR , Please give us the thumbs up and support the channel by Smashing the FOLLOW button :)
BJBR has broken out of the falling wedge pattern. This could be an indication of potential bullish movement ahead. The MACD already crossed above the zero level area, it signify the potential upside movement...
Multiple confluences stacked at this 1.35 handle, first of all we have that psychological 1.35 number, key area of H4 support/resistance and also a healthy fib pullback from the latest swing high down to swing low.
A solid measurable 5R down to 1.33, a breach of 1.34 has already been seen. Alerts set and eyes peeled.
Nice trade possibility here for AUDCAD. Looking for a rejection as indicated with the path arrows. A pullback to that 0.92 whole number support would be great to gear us up for long entries towards 0.93350 ish.
Approaching out 1.36 handle, USD has been offloading somewhat off the back of yesterdays sessions and continued throughout the early morning today, currently very bullish.
Looking for possible reversals as we approach this 1.36000 to 1.36100 region, key resistance price, whole number with our weekly key level at 1.36040. Definitely a confluence zone,...
Another GBP pair we are following, but we are a little distance from our entry point, huge rallies for this pair last week as EUR gains and GBP dipped due to economic circumstances and data point releases.
0.85 is a huge psychological number which we can look to play from that's played out nicely during recent trade.
Wouldn't mind seeing a little more from this pair, we are resisting around that 114.200 price region, an area we are struggling to break but we are still climbing on the hourly/H4 timeframe. So until this structure breaks, we can still forecast bulls and trail stops.
Another really good opportunity here for EG longs, we sold off from 0.85080 down to around 0.84770, pulled back and then since we have seen the second wave downside.
Hopefully we can find support around this region so we can look to execute long orders back up to that 0.85 region.
S&P 500 D1
Fresh highs set here on S&P yesterday too before US stock market close. Significant gains and performance. The DCA instruments for new stock/index fund investors. The go to!
If you're looking to invest your first $100, this is something I'd consider looking at!
The zone we had marked this weekend before market open seems to be seeing some sort of consolidation/resistance. I'd be looking for signs of price rejection between current price and $1800/oz.
Pending orders for $1800 short could be a good consideration.
Similar to what we have on GBPJPY, but as we mentioned multiple times on the rundown, AUD and NZD were the outperformers last week, and may continue that theme this week (break dependant).
Simply waiting for a bullish or bearish breakout of this consolidation structure to warrant a trade. If we break downside, we simply look for something else, upside...
Idea: Coinbase = Facebook
The first 6 months after Coinbase’s DPO reminds me of Facebook’s first 14 months after its 2012 IPO.
The exponential increase over the last decade in the velocity of money and how it is exchanged in the markets seems to be a reason why a stock like Coinbase can do movements that previously took 14 months in just about 6 months. That’s...
On fire, good week and weekend for BTC and other cryptos. Threatening to set new ATH's as we approach our top end resistance price of $63k.
Awaiting a break and retest before entries for both investing and trading.
We could see some rejections here back down to $50k, this would justify a more healthy correction from the rally starting from $40k,...
Strong start for this pair so far this morning, since LON open GBP has caught bid. Currently battling breakout lows, we have waited all week for this setup.
Hopefully new lows can be seen and we selloff throughout the day for some solid profit.