- Everything is in graph and simple.
- Check Dates range.
- Check Fibo Channels.
- Check bubbles with colors ( green, yellow and red )
- More it will take time to get out from the bear market.
- More the final price will melt some faces.
- I don't know the future.
- I know how to draw magical trends.
- Most of the time stories repeat.
- If by any luck, BTC...
Red line is EMA300.
we bounced on it.
EMA300 is acting as the strongest support right now.
if we cross down this red line we can go 2000ish.
if we bounce multiple times on it, it should mean we bottomed, it can be a reversal bullish sign.
Happy Tr4Ding & Stay Safe !
In the following chart on BTCUSD I'm trying to visually breakdown and identify certain emotional patterns that triggered break-outs. These patterns turn from resistance into support and seem to somewhat repeat. Could we see a similar H&S structure on this current local top?
I'm no fortune teller, but with a good risk-management and strategically put positions we...
A possible short trade idea for bitcoin dollar. Price has grabbed the liquidity from inducement zone and now reacting at its supply zone. Price may drop from this supply zone. Take good care of your stop losses. Happy Trading
- ASO means " Average Sentiment Oscillator ".
- This indicator can be used on Cryptos, Stocks, Forex.
- it's better to use it on a large TF to take out the noise.
- The deal with ASO is : it's very simple...
- The trend is up when the blue ASO oscillator line crosses the red line upward.
- The trend is down when the red ASO oscillator line crosses the blue line...
There are several signaling settings that indicate a shorting bias. These include:
1. Bearish Divergence of Price with MACD: Bearish divergence occurs when the price of an asset forms higher highs while the MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) indicator forms lower highs. This pattern indicates a potential reversal in the prevailing...
Dear Esteemed TV Members,
B efore diving into the Bitcoin price analysis, it's crucial to emphasize that price alone doesn't tell the whole story. A bullish price forecast doesn't automatically translate into a secure investment. I want to clarify that I recently sold most of my BTC holdings due to liquidity concerns. The crypto market can be unpredictable, and...
Dear Respected Members of the TradingView Community,
I start with some straightforward insights. I've executed significant crypto sales this month. However, my decision was not because of any pre-established forecasts. The motivation behind my decision to part with cryptocurrencies like BTC was primarily due to liquidity challenges. I found it increasingly...
Free Daily Signal Trade COINBASE:BTCUSD Bitcoin
Price Action Multitime frame Analysis |
Trend Line Analysis |
H4 Trading |
Head and Shoulders |
Order Block Trend Line |
Stop Hunting strategies |
Fibonacci Analysis |
Daily Forecast BTC / United States Dollar | Crypto Trading and Earn money :)
April 23, 2023
As of the moment WHALES does its job to induce and liquidate most of retail trader. Everything is engineered. I don't think Bitcoin will break 25k-26k zone at the moment so my over all bias still BEARISH, if so happen to break that zone it a clear change of character from downtrend to an uptrend, definitely change my bias too into BULLISH.
The Indicator Pi Cycle was been very accurate in the past. It has been quite effective in determining tops and bottoms. About Pi Cycle Indikator TOP: It uses the cross of 111 day SMA and 350x2 day SMA. About Pi Cycle Indikator BOTTOM: It uses the cross of 150 day SMA and 471x0.745 day EMA. And the RSI is below 50, which is also a clear bottom signal imo.
After yesterday's rise of Bitcoin, our global markup changed from bearish to bullish. This is a good sign for BTC, maybe crypto winter is over, and a powerful rally awaits us soon. The short-term targets have also changed.
👉Our priority scenario in Bitcoin is the growth in wave 5 to 19699$. Before the growth, we allow a pullback in wave 4, but not below...