There will be fomo on this, and the calls will also be fomoed.
- Nice organic inverse head and shoulders
- Consolidation above neckline in a bull pennant/ ascending triangle
The targets are above, I believe it will go to 70.50 and correct to 68. After that I will evaluate.
This is a beautiful setup!
I'm buying an IBM call Spread 150/160 Cost $3.01 max gain $6.99
Expiring September 20th.
This looks like a good play, however if the market goes for a downturn this may push through it.
I think AAPL earnings will be a reflection of the tariff against China we'll have to wait and see.
Broke out of cup and handle, also OBV is rising and RSI is overbought...
Gold itself is setting up as flag with potential target of 1520 with weekly chart showing a wedge and target of 1610.
GLD (NEW) - Another way to play the move on gold. Possible entry if gold breaks 1431 or break of 135 on GLD. Stop signal 130.43, Target 145.83. Could Consider October 137 calls currently 3.13.
Just a quick little sketch of what I see in SPY for the coming days either scenario can happen at any given time as you can see Donny tweeted everything at just the right moment. Going to keep this one simple. Red Resistance now support and yellow is the stop marker if one decides to trade this. Below yellow and things can get spicy. Good luck everyone.
Hey guys it's been a while but I'm back on my bullshiet first I want to start off with the beautiful beast DISNEY!!! What a ride it's been and congrats to anyone who caught the full move. I've been pounding on this one since $103, $109, $114, and where it's at now. So here we are now with Disney coming out with the hulu news yesterday morning and it has now...
After I made my perfect call on bitcoin yesterday i'm back to give you guys a perfect trading setup where i guarantee you will NOT LOSE !.
On the long term right now i'm waiting for bitcoin to test the 100 MA Weekly again and fail, that will be the start of a big move down which I also predicted a week before everybody did.
Support right now is at...
FIT looks like it's consolidating around ~$5.80
Looks like it'll break out around April 10th once it crosses either side of the wedge.
I'm thinking of making a strangle around $6Calls and $5.50Puts
or you could yolo it and by Apr5th or Apr12th $6 calls.