Because the charts are not the same on different exchanges, the ichimoku indicator draws different cloud shapes.
Coinbase showed UP on M30, but in Binance and Bitstamp I'm not sure
But in the longer term, I believe there will still be a slight Down according to this chart...
Bitcoin has broken past the 12 hour candle that put in our top (7746.75), which indicates a local top. This has now put in some bearish divergence and I have a target of around 7200 (where the 21 ema is at)
Bitcoin has surged significantly over these several months and many people said it’s on its bull now. But probably we still have to wait for a little longer, at least until this week’s candle closed.
As we can see, the price just touched the major resistance area. If this week’s candle failed to cross above current...
Many people said Bitcoin started its bull move again. It is true that the price has increased significantly over several months. But we still have to wait, at least until this week’s candlestick finish to see whether it’s going to rally or not.
As we can see, there is a major resistance here around 6,000. If this week’s...
Looking at the daily chart we can see that we're bouncing off the same trend line that we have been following for weeks since early March. We need to see a break and re-test of the current support @ .004300. A break and re-test of that level would give us bullish trend confirmation to move higher to the supply zone @ .004800. If we are unable to find support here,...
In the 4-hour time frame, we see a continuous chart pattern, showing a possible upside. But in the 1d time frame, the price is responding to ema200. In the past the price has been very reactive many times with ema200 1D and it proved to be a very strong resistance
So be careful
We expect the end of wave (3) at $5899, followed by retracement in wave (4) to $4917.
The target of wave (5) is $6702
We work with great care, but still accept no liability for our ideas.
We are hitting a nice support, I do not think it will go past .03, most likely it will stay around where it is right now until
the market decides to move it up. I know for a fact it will go up and the closer to July 4th the higher it will go.
Once it hits the .000075 btc mark it should stay around that area or higher but it won't come back down anymore.