Just a quick Idea. (1D) - BINANCE:OGNUSDT
- About to break the most important resistance around 1.19
- Above and close to the EMA 200 (stop loss).
- Cup and Handle detected (1D).
- Candles respecting upward channel edges.
- Ichimoku Cloud as support - Below OK.
- My final take profit target is around 1.77 (according to cup and handle...
The market has shown and confirmed a new uptrend in which at this point it will be looking for the $52,000 levels, although realistically the strength is ending and a correction will come, the good news is that we have a good support at $43,200.
Hello, as we reported in the previous publication the Bitcoin comes to make a correction looking for supports of $43,000, it has been very good recovery it has had since the last fall of $29,000 ie there was a bull run of more than 14,000 usd , so it is very healthy normal that corrects the price to then decide its direction to.
Bitcoin may have lower prices, but what if it doesn't. What is the risk of not buying now? In this chart I demonstrate that it is more dangerous to be short than long. I may be right for a few days about the bear market, but in the long run the bull market is far from over.
28k is no longer as big a psychological barrier as it used to be. Gradually, the bears are gaining ground. The ascent at this point occurs without significant volume in a figure called the "descending triangle". The result you already know...
Doing a complete analysis of waves, this wave 4 has not finished correcting yet or so it seems so far, we have been in this parallel channel for 55 days, we will soon see a break, if it goes down this is the area where I am interested in open longs in both btc and altcoins
Let's go from exponential moving averages.
If the EMA 144 crosses and stays above the EMA 72 we could have another price drop. Just below we have the EMA 305 which can hold the price above this region. If the price exceeds the EMA 305 we will have a 4th test in the region of the 29k - 33k region but with the possibility of testing the EMA 610 region
RSI is back...
On the 13th of June we had the break of the descending triangle and 50 region of the RSI with confirmation on the 14th of June reaching resistance in the 40k region. On June 15th we have the selling force dominating the day leaving a doji showing market indecision. For confirmation of move reversal and triangle exit it is still necessary for the RSI to remain...