DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
GBPCAD tested weekly ascending channel's (yellow channel) support and created double bottom with a higher low
it also broke above daily descending channel's (blue channel) resistance and 1.7150 resistance area which is double bottom neckline
it formed bullish flag on H4 time frame
pullback to 20 EMA and breakout of bullish flag on H4 are good setups to go long ...
In the bull case, we create a double bottom around 6400-6460 with a target above 6660 so if I'd be shorting above, I'd need evidence of demand getting exhausted above 6660. For now, this might be a good long setup with stoploss below 6380. Price bounced around 6450 so, this might be evidence of supply getting exhausted short-term.
Clear case of a double bottom. Stock will make up some of its losses of the recent weeks.
Good day folks,
The selloff seems over for now, but this remains dangerous. I think SPY can gain 1% by the end of the week, so I am long trading Friday expiration calls.
• Double bottom in the 4 hr RSI suggests a reversal;
• Channel breakdown means that the market could try to go back in;
• Possible Head & Shoulder, the right shoulder is still ...
Wait for price action to:
- reach neckline
- cross 25 EMA
- retest support zone (for a safer trade)
as you can see eurusd is ranging , i'll take position at a break and a good closing candle !
Cautious long here on Aussie. Severely oversold on RSI.
A counter-trend trade setup for a long opportunity, will watch closely on this and prepare the shift SL on entry when the market stalls at certain level.
Hello traders, due the current GBP weakness due to Brexit, the pair wich I believe we will see more difference will be EurGbp, make yourself a favour and wait for the break of current structure.
Price breaks a key support area and made a retest on Friday. It seems there is momentum to the upside; this could extend towards the pivot point illustrated in blue; however, the new resistance area is quite strong based on it being the support of a 4H range in which price had been in for the past 2 weeks.
Supply areas are being meet and sellers might like this ...
Ethereum is breaking out, it will retest and it might form an inverse head and shoulders pattern as well as double bottom. Then the target would be around 440 dolars as a spike.
I have been feeling bullish for a while now, and there are a lot of false signals out there, but after bitcoin cash popped, I felt something was different. So, I have been on the bear train for a while now, and I have been saying I'm pretty bullish a person, so here is my bullish take on bitcoin right now. Because this is going to be a change in market direction, ...
Watch for breakout: 9.26.18 2:30pm
CNSL is about to come out of a weekly cup and handle formation or minimally a double bottom, which both usually rise upward.
Small-cap telecommunications stock adding fiber optic lines and hurt by earnings after infrastructure investment.
* Compares to: CBB FTRCMCSA T
* Pays 12% Dividend yield currently, so little ...
NEO looking bearish! Slow Stoch looking bearish, 20 day Moving average is holding NEO, but for how much long? I think it will fail to hold and will find support at 16$, once this is complete, i believe it will form a double bottom and spike up!
on daily chart we see a double bottom. for confirmation must broke the neck line.
TRX found a resistance line, which is failing to break upwards, if it breaks its certain it will go to 0.03$. However MACD is very high which shows that very soon TRX will fall, so i'm more inclined to a bearish sign and TRX will touch 0.018$ since volume has decreased and so has BTC and the market! For now we found some support in the 50 day moving average, how ...
Double bottom + indecision candle at a key resistance area = long trade for me! Maybe a stall around the 1.31500 - 1.32000 area, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't take the trade, lets see how it goes!
Entry @ 1.29500
Stoploss @ 1.28350
Take profit @ 1.32945
Risk/Reward Ratio = 3
If you follow my signals or trading advice, i am NOT responsible for any losses. I ...