- Price moved very heavy to the upside without any real major economic moves, I believe this happened for a major sell of for tomorrow.
- Waiting for price to hit my fibonacci retracement to enter for a sell.
- Big news coming out tomorrow. Main refinancing rate, monetary policy statement, and ECB press conference.
- Price might not go as low as...
Structure is broken and price action has retrace 32.8% fib level and price is now above the daily EMA for a massive continuation to upside. risk is decent. Goodluck
follow me for more setup!! please like and comment
The cable has had a strong recovery in last trading days and has broken a small falling wedge, now the price is on the 50 day simple moving average, we should see by this evening if the close will be above or below that MA. In case the price closes above the MA we might consider to buy gbpusd because in the bigger picture (weekly chart) we can notice that price...
As a result of the current market instability, some investors are panic selling, while others are clinging on in the hopes of a recovery. In just three months, the value of Bitcoin has fallen by more than 60%... On the weekly TF, we've reached the 200 SMMA trendline. Since 2015, we've been relying on this support trendline... Is this time any different? Well soon...
The 200 DMA is a very important level for Bitcoin.
BTC under 200 DMA = bearish
Let's look at the past:
Late March 2014 - Late June 2015 = BTC was below 200 DMA, Bear market, roughly 16 months of bear market. MAJOR BEAR MARKET
March 2018 - April 2019 = BTC below 200 DMA, Bear market, roughly 14 months of bear market. MAJOR BEAR MARKET
September 2019 - April 2020 =...
You short, anon?
Lots of evidence pointing to the downside here. (I am currently aware of a bug for people viewing my posts on various devices where they see nothing. Something to do with my firefox configuration which I will fix soon, until then you can visit my chart link to see my charts if unable to see here)
I think we have only just started downside...
This is the log difference from the price to the 20 week moving average. Has always been a great top and bottom indicator so far and we're currently at 9% risk. We won't be going that much lower so I would recommend to start accumulating at these levels.
There is a detachment on EMA5! At weekly chart... this can make gold to move up!
Let's wait and observe, so we can find the best way to enter today...
Better to wait and have a good entry, then to get stuck at this tiny range...
It's been boring, but profitable!
Dont forget that
Patience is key!
A short opportunity is forming on 1000SHIBUSDT on perpetual futures at Binance. You can see all the same signals in the chart above this month. I will detail each one below.
Rules for the entries
price closing above MA 200 (yellow) and MA 20 (red)
The last candle is going above the open value of the latest bearish candle
Last bearish candle can be...
Now we are in the corrective phase and currently in Wave C which is a 5 wave impulse lower. We are currently in the 3rd subwave and expecting a brief retracement for subwave 4 and then another move lower for subwave 5.
We have the fibonacci extensions in place for possible reversal zones which we can look at for a bounce. We also have a descending trendline in...
Hello traders. SPX500 is still in a downtrend but it might have an upward for tomorrow.
RSI 8 MA 8 is showing an oversold signal, in 15m,30m,45m, and 1-hour frames, this is why it might have an uptrend for tomorrow, following the Resistance, Supports and Pivot levels results.
Important take a note about this. Check the trend, confirm the uptrend when the prices...