Just some analysis that i've found showing some strong support for BA. Hopefully some more air travel and good news could help push this along with the technicals. Please make any critiques as I'm still learning.
August 13th - $195 strike call @ $0.43 ($43)
October 16th - $300 strike call @ $1.77 ($177)
There seems to be a resurgence of COVID-19 cases across the globe. Before Sep 18 I doubt there would be positive news for the travel industry, especially in the US.
As price broke the support line, technically theres a chance it will continue dropping.
Positive news on the stimulus won't help travel and I do not expect an influx of investors into the travel...
Simple Technical Analysis On ADT, Plus This Weeks Options Plays.
With both of these plays, it will be up to you to secure profit. Do not trade this though, you will lose money :)
Long ($16 Breakout):
Premiums will be extremely expensive on the call side, important that we wait for confirmation or else we will get clapped quick from a rip down
I grabbed in the money options before the breakout. weekly close above 123 confirms move. Target $132. In the money options help against theta decay but cost more up front. This is an earnings play. options that expire August 21 or 28 have lowest theta. Risk/Reward is 3.00 stop loss is low 119's. So long as weekly close is above 123, the 119 stop loss is...
A simple but effective option wrting strategy for a monthly income:
Underlying concept :
a) Strategy - Writing nifty call and put options simultaneously.
b) Strike selection - Call and put strikes approximately above / below 100 points from market price at the time of entry.
c) Adjustment post position - For every 100 point or close to 100 point change in...
A easy way to earn money with Option
1. You already have some Apple shares
2. You are willing to sell some of them at 330
3. You have an Option Trading Account
Sell Covered Calls ( the amount should be less or equal to your existing shares)
Strike Price: 328-330 , the higher the strikie price
the lower of the premium you will get
The stock is showing increase in MFI also seems to be coming out of Consolidation Zone.
price has shown a good retracement ( consolidation ) in 420-430 zone.
1. Intraday setup :
buy at 440 -> tgt 450
buy at 440 -> 450 -> 462 -> 470 -> 476
3. Option strategy:
Sell ( 390 PE + 400 PE + 410 PE ) + BUY 370 PE * 3
Options trade - Bull Put Spread
technical - seems like a two legged correction in a weak bullish trend of equal amounts has indicated a pause in price ;
The at the money put at 16.50 is sold for credit for Aug 20th expirey;
The out of money put at 15.50 is bought for debit
net credit $1000
1. If > 16.50 at expires keep money
2. if between 15.50 &...
Technical look on $GOOGL with a huge potential options play through earnings
Throughout Covid, Netflix has performed rather well since the first wave down, pushing 46% from lows.
We are looking for Google to either retest previous ATH or straight rip, will probably play it safe and wait for the retest. If the setup doesn't look good enough for entry, we will...
The stock is showing bullish sign in 4h Timeframe ... positional long can be taken.
There is consolidation zone present right above the 6403 level ..which might result in some high wick candles
MFI is showing sign of increasing .. though RSI and MACD in -ve zone --> consolidation zone very problematical
Targets --> 6664 -> 6905 (tough)
Trade setup :
technical reasons - there seems to be a recover in price by rallying past previous low, and after completing corrective legs
fundamental - Goldman Sachs have a BUY rating with target of $14.95 over 12 months ( +37%)
good probability of this credit spread- with 5 weeks until expiry there is 'time-decay' on side
Technical Analysis of Apple plus this weeks option play...
After we breakout then retest $385, we will look to get in.
AAPL $395 Call 7/17 @ $238 per contract
We hit this 3 times in the last few months, this is Easy Loot
Do not trade this
OSH - seems to be well placed for accumulation; I'm just looking for a better entry price...the energy sector chart indicates some scope for further C leg downside correction. So waiting for OSH to test recent low. I figure the following entry technique:
1. in about 1-2 weeks if corrects lower to about 3.00 sell a bull credit/put spread Aug ( I'm looking at 3000...