DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
For me 6 days is like shortterm in crypto, and just opportunities to place orders.
This is looking like reaching above 10k with next spike to me.
Place yours and try, or not do not place and miss.
Or gamble by shorting/ longing the shiet out of it.
This is just an idea, where the next spike could go.
Checking the EURUSD right now, which is sitting on a very important zone on the daily chart. For me price still holds the support zone and formed a head and shoulders in some way. Anyway the wick forming today is a nice indicator for further bullish moves. Lets see if it confirms. Any updates will be posted...
Update from previous post. I’m euro 0.09%bullish mostly because it has been one of the top-performing currencies in the past weeks, likely drawing most of the safe-haven gains away from the shaky dollar. To top it off, anticipation for an ECB hike continues to keep the shared currency supported.
On the flip side, the Kiwi is on weak footing owing to the RBNZ’s ...
Late getting in on this one but pips are currently going my way and think they could carry on.
If this closes out over the 50% mark ill probably shave some off
1H OB area took the stops and closed below so was confident with entering
Moved my SL just ahead of break even
Maybe 200+ pips
Valid setup so we're jumping in. We're looking for YEN weakness. Will be updating this trade live.
A great opportunity is comming at this parity (because the pattern has been very strong for so long) so... the risk might be very low. If you wanna take advantage of it you need to open a "buy limit" at 1.2980 aprox and set the stoploss at 1.2915.
Today no major update, fundamentals still great, waiting on the ETF news and looking closely to the 6.8K level like everyone else. Will not write about how important that 6.8K level is because that’s clear now (everyone speaking about it).
Today I would like to share some trades I’m going to make in the next days:
-So I expect a small rally before the ETF ...
We are still in the greens today, how will BTC react and how should WE react to it?
Just a small update on current situation.
So as I expected are we still in the price-range between 7.8 and 6.8K. There hasn’t been a massive correction or a upwards trend since the big candle on Wednesday. This is a very bullish sign. This means that even when ...
Though it's 60:40 chance because of upcoming news events. But the technical analysis is good enough to trade.
GBP NZD giving us an opportunity to long if break above 1.93
EURNZD short order starting to move in my favor, early New York session
Check the link in my bio to know more about winning strategies. Stop wasting your hard earned money on someone else's ideas and learn to trade the markets and create wealth for yourself and your family.
Chaos to Order BB based algorithm in progress.
Let me wish you all the best to come and a year full of success!
USD/CHF has been really under pressure lately and I am looking to buy it again.
We broke a trend line on H1 and it seems that we have a higher low in place.
The idea is to buy the pair if it breaks 0.97300 again to the upside.
My targets will be the fib levels as shown in my ...
- After breaking below the S/R area around 6.60, price has retested several
- It is currently piercing the area. Let's see if it's a fake...
- Look for bearish continuation.
- Price has broken above the S/R area around 1.7150.
- Showed nice reactions to the the support area.
- Nicely pulled back to the EMA.
- Idea: 1d. Execution: 4h.
requested by my fellow poster @f130nacci
price tells us order flow is immediately bullish, expectation remains NSH
Potential exhaustion zone completing overhead, according to price
From what price can tell us about source.
Look to join continuation short from zone overhead
Indicators will only ensure you are futher removed from price, and in turn from ...
price suggesting exhaustion zone overhead, look to sell correction from here - countertrend with usual situational awareness
continuation long opportunity from below level wait for price to confirm what it can
get close to price get closer to source
requested by my fellow poster @RonaldAviles
EC remains bearish in the short term, wait for price to tell us all it knows about source before presuming to know what order flow is working towards.
Price can tell us what is knows. Get close to price, get closer to source.