DXY will fall from Potential Reversal zone ?
#DXY (Dollar Index): Important Decision Ahead
Many dollar pairs are standing on key levels today.
With a coming CPI report, the market participants
are waiting for the trigger to either push the Greenback higher
or to finally start shorting it.
⚠️DXY is testing a historical resistance at the moment. Bearish movement...
PINS recently has shown the first indication of a reversal at its historical support which was by the VPCI indicator. Although I think this is a great entry, I want greater confirmation from the Squeeze indictor(a reduction in selling momentum) because without this confirmation it may potentially break below support. If PINS bounces off of support following...
I think it is a great time to purchase CAT. CAT has retraced to the 0.38 Fib support and has held that support for a pretty good amount of time. Due to this extended period of low volatility, we can assume that a big play is about to occur. I also observed that the squeeze indicator for the weekly is signifying that of low volatility(grey crosses) which adds onto...
BTCUSD is approaching a major daily resistance cluster.
40,000 - 42,000 is a potential reversal zone.
To catch a swing move from that,
wait for a bearish breakout from the channel is formed on 4H.
We need at least a 4H candle close below its support to confirm a breakout.
Goals will be target 1: 36kx and target 2: 30kx.
NATURAL GAS has made a very strong bull run in the past few months, the current price is forming an AB=CD pattern (Bearish) on this Weekly Chart.
Of Course, we have to say that the price might go higher.
However, we need to take note that it is a strong opportunity to sell (PRZ)
Watch out for rejection at this level to finding good risk-reward...
Following up last week analysis, the price will be visiting Supply area prior going down.
My personal Sell Order will be at $1,417 (it depends on the price action in the next 2-3 H4 candles, I may short it early too).
The stop loss will be at $1,438 (New Higher High) and our Take Profit will be quite low (at least $1,275).
The simple sign will be at $1,417 area,...
- Price was in a strong downtrend since the start of November to beginning of January
- New year came along, Dollar has been consolidating/accumulating just slightly higher than the lows of the downtrend.
- Bears have made multiple attempts at breaking the lows of the range but have not succeeded thus far.
- If we do bounce from the bottom again, pay attention the...
Building for a breakout of a descending channel, at the 200 MA, Hidden Bullish Divergence Daily MACD, and a Gartley Pattern reversing almost exactly at .786. Target is the same distance of X-A added to the entry of the .786.
Entry at Current Price: $97.76
Stop: $95.50 (below most recent low and 200MA)
End Price Target: $115.30
The data has been all over the place with the volatility.
Are we in Intermediate wave 5? I think so
Are we in Minor wave 2? I thought so, but the wave cycles were not clean.
Are we in Minor wave 1? This is my thought today.
If we really are in Minor wave 1, I assess we are at the end of it. The shock drop the other day on President Trump's tweet would make...
02 October 2020
Tesco PLC. Price Could be Approaching
Potential Weekly Area of Demand.
One to Watch, For Long Bias.
Tesco PLC, is a British
and general merchandise retailer.
XRP has taken a beating like a lot of the other Alt’s. The major difference for me is that XRP is currently at a major support and the others have blown through theirs. If XRP can find a way to close above the .235 area, I think it can make another run to the top of the descending triangle. My target would be .30. Good luck!
Potential short opportunity:
1. If it break the trendline
2. If provide a retest form a lower high
3. Possible short when price reject in that area.
Most of the USD pair has already moved, NZDUSD hasn't yet make the move. Will it follow others?