Bitcoin is again pushing up to new highs, Currently in the higher time frame the price is moving in a parallel channel(day) and we are only 10% away from all-time high.
There are some confluences that shows Bitcoin need some correction. First of all, we are approaching a strong supply zone, which indeed tells that price may get rejected from that zone. Also, the...
I´ve spend many days watching the Bitcoin tickers at many timeframes for many years and I realized this is the ultimate chart with important trendlines / gread & fear (based on RSI) / halvening setup which seems to be respected for many years & in my opinion from long tern perspective investing this Weekly chart is most important history based...
After the crash, BTC seems trending down in parallel channel. For people who don't know, a parallel channel is highly likely to break to the upside. So a break to the upside is inevitable. But the question is when?
Currently, the price is approaching the upper trend line of the channel. So, as depicted in the chart, we will either see a breakout of the trend line...
- Usually when something big is going on private sales in stocks (IPO), then it is usually offered first to the biggest hands (Institutions, Corporations, Banks, and other different whales), they pre-buy the market at lowerst possible price with big discounts to manage and fund the Project/Offer/Company shares value when going public (Intial public offering).
Solana (SOL) started September with an opening price of $108.27. Coincidentally, it made the month's lowest price on the same date at $105.89.
With the exception of 1 red candle, SOL's journey to the month's highest price was full of green candles thus, making a peak at $216 on September 9.
This has proved to be its key resistance for the month of September, as...
Tody in the XRP (4H) chart we could see a masiv candel, but we didn´t brake the ressistance. So we are still stuck in the descending triangle which is of course bearish pattern. Now we are going for support in this triangle. If we brake this support line we going to down on the gold line. If we try brake ressistance again in this triangle my prediction is on the...
In 4hr chart it can be clearly seen as a revised pattern is formed and may play out. huge turn out was seen after the breakage of bullish flag and then a decrease of 8% has seen downward from the top reach. Now as similar to previous successful breakage in bullish flag we might see some 8% decrease for short-term and if it happens then the technical price to...
The IOTA price rocketed higher as demand for the Internet of Things (IoT) cryptocurrency jumped. The coin rose to $1.7462, which was the highest level since May 19. This rally brought the total market capitalization of IOTA to more than $3.6 billion.
What is IOTA and how does it work?
IOTA is a blockchain project that was developed in 2018. It is a relatively...
Looking at the current pattern of ETH, we can see that ETH is currently making an Ascending Broadening Wedge in its price action!!!
According to research, this Ascending Broadening Wedge has a 79% chance of breaking towards the upside and 21% for breaking towards the downside...
On that note, we can be quite bullish overall as breaking toward the upside more or...
As you can see, Bitcoin has been forming a massive Breakout Triangle......
If we take a look at the MACD and RSI we can see that they've both been forming bearish divergences.
That being said, a correction and rebound off of 36,300 (since it's a main support) would be likely.
We detected Triple Bullish Divergence on RSI
Price is oversold
Price sits on RSI support
Price Action hit Machine Learning channel support
Our global botnet detected whales closing their shorts
Target Price: $31 700 (at least)
Stop Loss: $25 000
See Related Ideas for our Ethereum Idea! 🤗
XRP is expected to bounce off of the lower Fibanocci Retracement Level in the event of a pullback from Bitcoin
Secondly, the midline of the Gaussian channel is also an area of confluence with the lower Fib
Lastly, the previous swing high -> swing low is copied/pasted and indicated in blue. Matching up with my projection
Buy order @ 0.417
Based on candlestick analysis, level of support, MACD, and Guth 3x confirm I am bullish on Tesla for Friday.
The Guth 3x confirm shows that price & volume are low on this 45min chart and that an uptrend is starting with price & I believe as volume increases, price will also increase at an increasing rate.
MACD shows weakening bearish divergence while D+ shows...
Looks like we want to retest the inverse head & shoulders but we might dip below the trendline. If we do dip below, I would watch for a rejection off of the trendline on the way back up. Could get rejected but I do think that we have a good chance of it breaking upwards.