On the Daily and 4-Hourly Chart, the EURUSD has displayed a Bearish Trend and on the 1-Hourly, an Uptrend. This is my prefered setup as I could potentially sell at the High and exit when the price went lower.
I'm waiting for a retest at 1.1322 or preferably a Double Top with an RSI Divergence to engage the trade.
The market setup for this week is interesting. We have a couple of setups that work on the lower timeframe and we have seen a couple of AB=CD pattern setups and complete.
USDCAD has an AB=CD pattern setup on the 4-hourly chart that works on the 1-hourly chart as well. What I would like to see in this Bearish ABCD pattern is that it touches 1.2812 which is also...
On the 4-hourly chart, a Bearish Shark Pattern's completion point happens to be at the daily chart key resistance area. Great for traders who are looking for a shorting opportunity to engage the trade.
AUD showing us a nice short position in my technical analysis in H1 timeframe, but more enfocous in H4 timeframe.
In H4 timeframe we formed this sell structure scenario and we touch 2 times the resistance yellow and this could to show us another opportunity to open up short position in this Forex par. In the right hand, I...
we do research by fact, even in this dump season mana still able to hold above the support line and getting closer to the resistance, soon its gonna break since the number of supply/seller up there is getting crush by mana hodler/demander slowly but surely. I think we all can agree about this statement now "mana is about to pump soon".
price currently retesting kEY Resistance area with the expectation that if price breaks this level above we should take a sniper entry from 15M time-frame and focus the first circle RESISTANCE retest and possibly 114.707
if price retest with a rejection at the RESISTANCE AREA with a spinning top and a strong bearish candle or Bearish...
A previous Bullish Uptrend has been invalidated at the Break of S1 which created a Resistance and a retest at S2 with price holding to retest the trend-line acting as Resistance.
A Bearish Engulfing and or Spinning Top with a Strong Bearish Candle is required at this RESISTANCE AREA to go short.
Hello, Tradingview community.
Cholafin is trading above its major resistance (Refer chart for more clarification).
The chart is self-explanatory.
on the hourly chart, it is clear price tested 633 level for 3 times since 19 Oct and not able to sustain above same.
But 4th time it is able to break and sustain above 633 level, we can surely see some fireworks in...
CNC is now retesting a multi-year resistance around $75. The resistance line has started in August 2018.
The trend is up.
Resistances are made to be broken and a stock that breaks through a multi-year resistance level can lead to a significant rally. It's often even better if the resistance level is at the stocks all-time high since there is no overhead...
Possible move for DENT.
Dent has been showing strength lately from previous accumulation with a successful break-out which priced all the way to 0.008949 on the 15th Aug 2021 which created a RESISTANCE AREA, and a sell of the retest the price at 0.004744. The price level 0.004744 hold strong making price bounce off the support with a retest back to the previous...
This pair has reached the Low Of The Year 2020. This is a significant level and the price is expected to have a major reaction on this level.
On the Daily timeframe once the price closes above the 'breaker to be' we look for a buy entry.
We will hold until the TP level marked in the chart.
Make sure to wait for the confirmation.
Like & comment.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
As expected, a large amount of $CRO were unstaked (from Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 adopters) and sold during Q3 2021 especially, suppressing price action.
However as we enter Q4 2021, we can see a positive trend developing. Increasing buyers and decreasing sellers.
Assuming that adopters from Q2 2021 have yet to unstake from their 6 month bonding...
Price currently creating consolidation below RESISTANCE, a Strong Break-out below gives sell off to the SUPPORT at 50977. if the support holds strong then we are seeing a buy to retest the 64566 and a further break-out of the RESISTANCE gives a potential buy towards 70-75k.
price sitting between 1806 and 1787. These levels have been drawn using EMA5 gold turn angles. We are then looking for the EMA5 line to break this level with a 1h CANDLE body close after. This confirmation gives us a target to the next EMA5 gold turn level. We can break down the range using these levels and the EMA5 to confirm which level to target and out of...
If price holds and rejects of that support turned resistance level which I highlighted there. we might see a waterfall on GOLD because it is trading at key daily supply. Please like and follow for the creation of free ideas and content. Will update as time goes on, stay tuned!
RSI overbought on daily chart.
Price make contact with resistance area for the 4th time,
Volume seams great so far to expect a breakout anytime soon.
Buying signal must be consider before taking any position.
In case of a short position fibo 0.5 is a good option, as usual.
- Key resistance zone around $0.78
- Clear uptrend
-Currently below 200 & 50 MA
- 50 MA curling up
If we see MANA break the $0.78 resistance it will have also moved above the MA's. If we then wait for a retracement it looks like a nice trade entry.