BTC/USD updated chart using fib channels. I can see that btc will be making an attempt to pass 4200, however, if it does not break out of the range at the same area as the green line (indicating the level of the cross) then the break will not happen. As I believe we will be test 4200 before we get to the cross area, I expect a 4200 test, then a small retrace...
Don't bet the bank on it..
Cause it's comming tumbling down really fast real soon..
Down to 15k sats or about 10 USD at least..
After that, sure it could find support..
I'm not against the coin, cause it serves a purpose, of gas..
On a platform with lot of potential, marketing and a great team behind CZ..
But we have seen bubbles before... and this is the one...
ADA seems short term overbought (RSI), but still with strong long term support by upward sloping MAs (200 EMA has not bottomed and is tilting upward).
Retracement may present good long term buying opportunity.
Not financial advice. Do your own research. Never risk money you cannot afford to loose.
This is just a short-term play.
The price is holding at the confluence of support when it should have nuked through it right away after coming out of such a large (and long) consolidation.
Never ignore what failed breakouts tell you.
They are just as important as real breakouts in determining where the price will make its next move.
Looking for the support in...
Hey, when using Fib Retracement levels in log chart, their value is calculated according to linear price value, not according to position in a chart, but i found that if u use Fir Channel levels are drawn based on distance between given points.
So to draw long term Fib retracement in a log chart we can use Fib Channel and draw it horizontally.
-MA's crossed already
-We wait for a retrace/pullback at Fib level 61.80%
-61.80% also a significant trendline level
-A lot of confluent zones
Now we have to wait for a buy signal !!!
Also keeping an eye on that rectangle pattern
I must apologize for my last post. I expected a dump at the 21 weekly moving average, but in the end it was a breakout to the upside. Still stuff like this is part of the game and we keep on trading to gain more than we lose. With the last pump you notice that Bitcoin stopped at an important level called the 0.618 Fibonacci Retracement. Besides...
ONT/BTC not having an exciting reaction to the ascending gann fan line, therefore I expect a retrace to one of the lower green boxes.
Blue triangle indicates the current range.
Green box is buy.
Red box is sell.
Blue line indicates major resistance.
This is a log chart.
Posisi USDIDR saat ini ada di level 14170. di level ini posisi nya sudah terlepas dari downtrendline yang terbentuk sejak Oktober 2018. Sejak Februari 2019 sampai saat ini trend USDIDR terbaca uptrend. Dengan posisi support terdekat di 14095. dan resisten di 14334, 14422. Diperkirakan terus menguat sampai resisten berikut.
1-5 Elliott Waves Up after we got my reversal at exactly 3,224 USD (on the point - kinda lucky ) - We have Regular Bearish Divergence, which confirms a retracement. Expect something like what I have illustrated for you. Just be aware of, that we don't yet have any confirmation on what corrective structure we will get - it could be ABC ZIG-ZAG, ABC...
Dear Friends And Followers!
D4rkEnergY can be arrogant and cocky! He knows. He has been right almost every single time the last couple of weeks, but the last 2 BTC-charts were wrong. -And don't get him wrong. He will admit when he isn't right - that is part of trading!
Let's jump in and take a look at this 4H BTCUSD Chart - It's pretty interesting in fact.
I see that BNB/USDT looks so overbought (MACD and Stoch RSI confirm it). It's nice how the supports and resistances respect Fibonacci's retracements.
I think we'll see a correction between $17 and $14 (and maybe untill $11), and then I think it will going up, because Binance is getting better and bigger.
My trading setup:
I could be wrong, but it looks to me like BTC may want to cool off a bit before plowing higher. If the top of this channel is not broken then it is very likely we will touch one of the lower Fib numbers. I still have my core long position but I did manage to raise a little cash during all the recent chop. I hope to redeploy it on the long side below $5K around...
I'm trying really hard to trust my gut and follow the sell signals shown on the daily but also feeling the emotion kicking in as BTC remains above £5000.
I sold positions at £5100... Waiting for a retrace to 61.8 Fib Levels around £4600 - £4800 before re-entry, or alternatively a break above £5450...
What do you guys think?
Sit on my hands? Buy back in?