Here i go re-cap the trades i took at the beginning of the month and that i was stopped out on Friday
I also give my perspective on what I'm hoping for to happen in the first couple of trading days for next week.
Lets see how the market plays out
If you have any thoughts please do let me know. I would love to hear from you
Wyckoff accumulation schematic.
We are currently in Phase B. (We arrived from a daily distribution schematic)
I'm expecting a spring formed that catches the liquidity below the equal lows and below the selling climax.
Only After that, I can see BTC recovering to at least 50k per coin.
Right Now I am still holding my BTC and will add more with this liquidity scoop...
Prices ranging between a supply and demand. Whichever fails will prevail and could be traded, therefore.. wait for the break out structure showing the demand FAILED then trade the supply that cause this reaction.
Hope you are having a lovely week! Its been great posting on Tradingview and getting quick feedback on my idea... i should have started earlier!! LOL
Here is another one for you!
BUY LIMIT @ 1.37890
Stop Loss: 1.37858 (Add Spread)
TP 1 (1R): 1.37922 (Scalp TP / SL→BE)
TP 2 (3R): 1.37986
TP 3 (5R): 1.38049
Lukso Potential moves over the next 1-2 weeks, will be breaking them down in my upcoming youtube video and what to do in each scenario!
scenario 1 is a straight forward trend within the drawn lines
scenario 2 we see a pull back into a teacup and handle (to the moon after)
scenario 3 we slide into a double bottom and see another large accumulation stage