STEEM price continues to drop against the Bitcoin. Many probably have lost faith in this coins, although it has a real usecase, and it does have potential.
Technically BTC dominance should be starting to move down, and I'd expect it to be near 60% of the total coin market cap. And as I mentioned in some of my previous ideas, if BTC.D would in fact start moving...
Steem Great Buying Opportunity - Don't Miss This One
Steem Crypto Forecast - Technical Analysis
Based on AB=CD pattern , Time Ratio & Gann Analysis, It's a potential long position which will give a huge ROI
In a lower time-frame (4hrs) this long position has also been conformed.
Target profits are mentioned in the chart.
Adjust your Stop Loss according to...
Parabolic SHORT opportunity presenting itself on $STEEMUSD as evidenced by the DBL bottom/volume/KC/BB/volume surge & otherwise. Targets 1 & 2 below
Perhaps due to the recent rumors/news about Libra getting cold feet? For if LIBRA were to fall apart; that would leave STEEMIT the leading social media decentralized platform on the blockchain, as it has the most...
Elliot Wave indicates that STEEMUSD is on course for a mid-long term entry @ $0.3951 which (if you made said entry now) would be nearly 100% ROI in IMHO ballpark estimate would be a 7-10 day timeframe.
Incase any of you folks forgot what an Elliot Wave is.
STEEMUSD (i'd be here all night and I need to get...
I know, this is stupidly crazy idea, which suggests STEEM price rising 140,000% in the coming 3 years.
Previously I had also crazy idea suggesting STEEM/USD hitting $33 pretty soon.
Perhaps we'll see $30 and then $300?
Time will tell, have fun and enjoy the ride shal it become the reality.
Let me know your thoughts on this.
STEEM still sitting at strong support near $0.2 area. Currently it is forming a double bottom which is yet to be confirmed. Price seem to bounce off the downtrend trendline, providing another support for the pair.
Although it is still a downtrend, if double bottom is formed and Moving Average is broken, this shoud result in a trend reversal. In this case first...
STEEM/BTC has just reached previous low, where it rejected the fibonacci support. From now it could be that price will start to consolidate for the time being, but only if support will hold.
The scenario where the support is broken can be seen on the chart, but while holds expect range trading or even reversal.
Based on my BTC precition (chart can be seen below),...
The interesting point is that the uptrend trendline is holding, providing some support for STEEM/BTC. As long as price remains above the trendline STEEM is likely to continue range trading within the orage area.
Break above the range could be that long wated uptrend confirmation.... at least for short term.
In the mean time, risk of break below the uptrend...
We are doing Analysis of NEBLBTC on 1 Day Timeframe.
I have Mention Support and resistance levels on Chart
Note: This is only for Educational Purpose this is not an Investment advice.
Please support the setup with your likes, comments and by following on Trading View.