$STEEM Entering at ATL BTC range (Binance and Bittrex charts) below 7000sats,
RSI entering oversold lvls
UCTS sell signal active on the daily..
For now it does not show bounce / reversal signals...
I will update as I see changes.
In Daily TF , Steem Is On Support Area & Looking Good For ShortTerm Entry..
All Technicals Are Bullish,,So Grab Some At Here..
Buying Range 7800-8100 Sats
Sell Targets 92-100-120 Sats
Stop Loss Below Support
Steem is an open source blockchain protocol capable of storing social information and distributing tokens based on a...
$STEEM reached support zone around ~830sats...
UCTS Sell signal active on the daily
RSI entering oversold levels...
For now I would wait for accumulation signals prior entering here because we may see a further drop for this asset...
The price action is forming the last leg of shark and likely to take a bullish bounce from pivot 1st support insha Allah.
The targets are:
Buy between:0.0000783 to 0.0000580
Sell between: 0.0000910 to 0.0001260
Atif Akbar (moon333)
We reach +50% profit from previous analysis and still wait for target zone hit. Congrats
Right now Steem still pullback, we can buy again steem if it hit support zone around 0.00011336 - 0.00010560,
and set target at 0.00017183 to 0.00018172
If this analysis success, we will get another 70% profit in next 2 weeks estimated.
Click to see previous analysis
After it break the channel from 9k satoshi,
followed by latest Fibonnaci Spiral. acting as a potential support and upcoming resistance.
So far it's pretty bearish movement for Steem/BTC with Fibonacci resistance fan after being rejected by 200 EMA but looking at Indicator such as RSI, Stochastic RSI and Macd seems give me...
After being rejected by 200 EMA and broke the channel in my previous chart. it's clear a prolonged bear trend is continue + broken trend line that already established since december 2018.
using ichimoku cloud Stochastic RSI, RSI and Macd is...
After breaking the descending wedge and now the target support level is around 8800 satoshis. After that there are 2 options that will logically follow this move, either breaking the trend line by April the 30th which will probably create a new wedge towards the upper resistance level or we will be able to experience another low support level that will be formed...
Steem hit bottom in December 2018 and is looking ready for a nice ride up in April.
Price bounce from the 50 MA and trend line support straight above the 200 day MA to the previous high at 14736 where we got rejected.
The 9500-10000 area where we just bounced (bullish retest), seems to be providing a confluence of support.....the 200 day MA, daily horizontal...