here we see a perfect set up, like last trade hit my tp. this one is going to be a long trade to buy its already at a 50% fib on the daily impulse. we see more confluence with the 200 ma way above the price its at right now signaling a buy, im definitly buying when the market opens!!!!
The day before yesterday was an outstanding inside day breakdown!
It formed a nice supply zone right there!
Already a clear downtrend, 95.70 is both a spot for supply zone and structure pullback.
I'll be very willing to take some dollar short.
Let's see how it goes!
- From some of my previous publications, the price of BTC has been extremely predictable using this method.
- We've seen price respect and smash through the Demand Zone marked as Short Term, indicating that the next Demand Zone is the target
- The initial drop compromised that Zone immediately, with a second compromising candle during the consolidation period. ...
For the past 13 months, NAS100 has stayed about the 6200-6300 supply zone to maintain an overall bullish trend.
However, since this level has been broken, it could simply mean that the bull is out of steam and the bear is taking charge now.
This can be further confirmed by the recent appreciation of some of the safe haven asset such as gold and Swiss franc.
I am short #DJI futures as the ascending trend market structure is about to break downward. $24000 is proving to be a strong resistance area and bulls are clearly running out of steam. Tight stop loss prevents getting wrecked from an unexpected bullish macro news release. R:R is fantastic 11:1, if stopped out I would potentially re-short higher after reassessing ...
The dollar fell into the demand zone around 95 but did not show any strong rebound.
Instead, the price barely manages to stop from falling further and finally some retracement is taking place since the Asia market started.
As we enter into the euro session, there's a possibility that the dollar will continue another wave of retracement before it can find more ...
I'm speculating that the price on the EURCAD will drop from this SUPPLY ZONE found on the 5m for at least a 1:2.79 RR. Also, there is a divergence developing with the RSI in relation to price. A Euro report will be announced at 4 AM Eastern Time but it is a low impact report that doesn't concern me.
- A rejection off the Supply Zone that was taken from the 2nd of December.
- Price has tested this Supply Zone 3 times since this latest rejection, thus verifying that this zone is valid.
- An easy prediction down to the Demand Zone that was formed by the red candle on the 20th of December.
- Possible outcomes would be, either a push off this Demand Zone, to ...
I detected a supply zone on the 5-minute chart that seems to be solid with more sellers than buyers. If the price crosses above 112.872, then I believe it will come down for a potential 2:1 reward/risk. But, it has to break below the zone between 112.791 and 112.776 for the risk/reward to be possible.