According to the elliot wave theory, FX:NZDCAD. is at its correction phase, and using the fib extension we get T1 for the small ABC wave and T2 for the bigger wave; T1 is short term while T2 is mid/long term
Another thing to keep in mind, is that China is expected to report on Monday that economic growth cooled to its slowest in 28 years and this means that CNH ...
I found it funny how many charts are published here on tradingview based on so called TA, calling for 1 million USD by 2020 and the like, hundreds of k at least, all within 2 years.
I found that so funny indeed, that I was embarassed to be only calling for 100-200k by 2021-2022, that I had to do my own super solid TA, based on.... hold on: LINES. Yes, LINES.
Pls check out my last trading idea bitcoin during christmas,
there you can see what my expection was and how it developed.
With this low volume it takes a lot of time, hopefully volume will pick up during wave 3, currently we are busy making the 2nd wave in this count.
Targets for the ...
-really interested in opening longs around the 1-1 fib extension and the .786 fib retracement zone
-other than that, there has been weird volatility in the market as of late so im not interested in much else
-Laddering in on entry here is key to minimize the risk and increase upside potential.
XRP just completed a smaller impulse wave on the 15 min chart, leaving the prive above the downward slopping resistance (now support) line.
This could be the start of the 5th wave of XRP we've been waiting for. Price targets 11400-12000 sats for this round.
16,300 sat target looks like a late Spring early summer target. (Bun in the oven)
I think bitcoin is now almost starting the c wave of the 4th wave of the A. We could see something like this play out in the coming days.
Volume again is very very low so it could take some time!
Since my previous idea i had to relabel the subwaves, if this plays out i will show the count on a larger timeframe
pls follow me here on tradingview and on twitter for ...
- this coin was the best performer on the day and beat BTC completely which was surprising to me
- showing signs of a consistent uptrend and making higher highs, as well as higher lows
- if we can maintain this market strength and zones for eth, i am bullish with the chart posted and stay by the zones marked
- if we break and start breaking swing highs, im ...
- lots going on but just showing the vast amount of buying opportunities to catch scalps on
- tough to count the last couple waves but either way the zones marked are good buy points/
- would like to buy at the trend line support with fib support as well
Here it goes again, we are back to lower lows as BTC was unable to hold the last higher low from prior chart of $3293. We lost that and its been a slow decline since with the two higher lows before 3293 ($3254 and our low of the year $3212) also giving way to bear pressure. Shorts are just now starting to climb back in so they are unlikely to be under any pressure ...