• The index hit our short-term target, the support at 3,980, as we mentioned yesterday, and it broke it downwards. The link to my previous analysis is below this post, as usual;
• Now, the trend is bearish in the 1h chart, as it did a lower low, and it is below the 21 ema. In theory, it’ll seek the 21 ema in the daily chart next, or maybe the 3,900 area;
• GOOG is trading around its support level at $94.41 (yellow line);
• By losing this support level, GOOG would seek the gap around $89;
• In addition, we see a lower high, followed by decreasing volume, indicating weakness;
• GOOG would need to do a very good reaction above its support level in order to avoid a further drop – so far, there’s no bullish...
• SQ is doing an important reaction that could sustain a bullish thesis, however, there are some key points we must pay attention;
• First, it must break the red line at $64.26, as this would trigger a bullish pivot point in the daily chart and frustrate the Double Top chart pattern in the 1h chart;
• In this scenario, SQ could seek the $69 again;
• However, if it...
well here we have a good point to enter in trade with eurusd with 250 pips target with proper risk and money management
as per my views eurusd have completed it's retracement of bullish momentum and now it will continue again
• Since our last analysis on AMC (link below this post), it did a powerful around our support level at $5.47. In fact, AMC did a classic false breakout after earnings, just to squeeze the bears in a bear trap;
• Now, AMC broke our target at $6.80, and it is doing a top sign just under the blue area, a key point that did work as a support/resistance in the...
• Today, SPX hit our target at 3,911, as we described yesterday (the link to my previous public analysis is below this post);
• So far, there’s no bullish reaction indicating a possible bottom. In the lack of signs confirming a bottom, the next stop is the 21 ema;
• The volume is still low, which reinforces the idea of a correction;
• Any bullish reaction near any...
Our two predicted targets for META (FB) is reached and I suppose third one will also be achieved in up coming months or years.
I though that it might be useful to review the analysis as it is still valid and working well .
Good luck everybody.
Followings are description of the chart which I published 6 months ago :
Stocks fall one after another !
• Since the SPX hit our target at 3,911, it did a bottom sign, indicating that it wants to resume the bull trend (link to my previous analysis below this post);
• In the daily chart, there are two gaps, one above the price, and other beneath it;
• Since the index is doing a bottom, in theory, it would keep climbing until it fills the gap above 4k;
• For the index...
• Since our last analysis, SOFI corrected to our targets, being the first at $5.70, and the second at the 21 ema (link to my previous analysis below this post, as usual);
• Now SOFI is correcting along with the indices, therefore, this is a systemic correction;
• We see a bullish reaction at the 21 ema, however, it is too soon to tell if it is a meaningful bottom...
Yesterday, Target announced its earnings for the third quarter of 2022. The report outlined softening sales and profit trends with downgraded guidance going forward. Total revenue and cost of sales increased year over year, while net earnings and EPS fell dramatically for that same period. Subsequently, shares of Target fell more than 13% in the pre-market...
Based on the chart, the price broke the resistances ✔️
price will see more gain 💣🚀
otherwise, if the supports break we can see correction ❌🧨
resistance area was $19100to $19350❌🧨
support area $18200to $18450 🚀
new support zone $19100to $19500
Please, feel free to share your point of view, write it in the comments below, thanks 🐋
Exxon Mobil Corporation stock MAY see around 200 USD price in up coming years !
Today, we are going to investigate one of the giant oil companies. XOM has completed a complete ascending wave cycle from 1970 to 2020 . Impulsive section of this wave cycle was between 1970 and 2014 and corrective section started at 104.76 (former ATH) on 2014 and...
If you check at least 3/5 on the below we might be in the right place.
5. Out of money to buy more
I do not know about you but I have been through all of the above over the last 12 months! I made tons of mistakes no doubt about that! BUT i wIll not make the biggest one, panic sell at the bottom or in the first...
Might experience some fakeouts while going down. But talking about 0.382 fib level is for sure coming in a few days or so. Before that we will hit 0.388 price level and might get stuck there for a bit from there Ill make new updates and new potential trades. MARK MY WORDS
BE PATIENT !
3 Consecutive earnings misses TARGET, due to the elasticity of it products with signs of a soon recession TARGET may face decrease in revenue from its top sources of revenue Beauty & Household Essentials and Home furnishing & Decors .