This pair finally saw a push down after a week of Aussie Strength.
I am looking for a slight push back up to test the flat edge of the kumo.
These areas typically act as a strong resistance and I am looking for a decent rejection to help confirm this bias.
If we can get that rejection candle or a strong hold there, then I will sell down to my overall price...
This pair steadily rose last week forming some new price structure support along the way. We are currently in a drawback testing that support and i am looking for a chance to get long if we show signs of that support holding. I've drawn a potential buy entry I'm watching at our kijun sen and a previous structure support level. If we form a support candle or show...
This pair broke through resitance and the kumo last week to start a bullish run.
We have a bullish kumo continuing to form and chikou span is above price and clear.
I am looking for a drawback to previous price structure and kumo resistance to now act as support.
If we can get the drawback to the entry level I've drawn and show signs of support, I'll get...
I am looking and yet another drawback setup.
The kiwi is in the middle of a drawback currently and I am watching to see if we get a push all the way back up to our flat kijun sen level.
If we do, I'll look for a rejection to sell back down to our previous price structure lows.
I've drawn my stop loss above the wick that I believe would disprove this setup...
The pound made a big comeback last week and now we're testing the flat kumo.
I am not interested in a buy until we prove that we can break up and above previous resistance which is where I've drawn my entry line.
We have bullish confirmations right now but the bullish kumo is still in a weak area down and below the previous bearish kumo.
We are testing and...
This is a longer term swing trade that I am currently looking at.
Price structure looks good and all signs look bearish, there are two ways to enter this trade.
The more ideal of the two is how I've drawn it on the chart here with a drawback and resistance holding to push further down.
The second way is to take a trade with a break below our current candle...
This pair finally broke above a resistance level we've had our eye on in the membership.
Ideally we would get a drawback all the way back down to the top of that zone to act as support.
If it holds then we would look to get long which is how I drew it out on the chart.
While we could take a buy on a break up above our current candle wick high the risk to...
This setup is pretty straight froward. I am looking for a bearish kumo breakout to validate a sell signal.
Right now we are holding back above the flat kumo, so I need to see that level broken where I've drawn my entry level to help confirm it is indeed time to sell.
I've placed my stop for this setup above the recent price structure Lower High.
This pair finally was able to break up and out of some major price structure resistance last week.
I am now looking for a drop back down to that level to see if it can act as support.
If we can get a decent support to form I'll look to get long at the level I've drawn as the push continues upward.
I've drawn out partial take profit levels on the way to my...
We saw a massive spike down and below price structure support last week as the US rallied to some big gains.
I am looking for this new trend to continue to establish itself and am looking for a drawback to enter a sell.
I've drawn a possible entry level where I'd like to see price drawback and reject at for a chance to sell.
I've drawn out my partial take...
With the strength we saw in the pound, we've now risen up to test a couple flat kumo resistance levels.
I am looking for a break up and through the kumo and beyond those levels for a chance to get long.
For my overall price target I've chosen a flat kumo level that lines up with a kumo twist.
I've drawn out partial profit levels on the way to that overall...
The pound got a push up and above the consolidation zone we've had our eye on for some time now.
For this setup, I've set my entry line back at the top of the zone.
For these zonal breakout trades I like to see price come back down to the top of the zone it broke out of, to make sure price will now respect that level as support.
I'm targeting a price...
This pair has seen some pretty big movement over the past few weeks and we recently had a pretty big bearish kumo breakout.
I am looking for that bearish trend to continue, the Australian brush fires and the subsequent spending are probably going to hurt the Aussie a bit over the short term as well.
I've drawn out a pretty wide stop loss here above the...
The kiwi has started to flatten out a bit here but I am still looking for the overall bearish trend to end up resuming after the pause we've seen.
I've drawn a sell entry a little below our current price with a stop loss right above the rejection wicks we saw which also lines up a flat kumo area where we ended up twisting back to bearish.
I've drawn out a few...
The USD has been on a bit of a rampage over the past couple weeks and there's not much sign of a slowdown yet.
I am looking for a good chance to enter a sell which may require some patience.
I've drawn out my entry line where I would like to see a drawback and rejection form to help confirm my bias.
As usual, I've drawn out partial take profit levels on the...
This pair stayed pretty consolidated last week but did see some small upside moves before falling at the end of the week.
We are close to a bearish kumo twist and I am looking for a chance to sell if we can get a break out of our previous price structure support/resistance I've drawn out.
If we can break that level I'll look to get short and target a previous...
This pair some some strength for eventually trailing downward last week.
We don't have a kumo twist yet but we are approaching the bottom of the kumo here and I will be looking for a chance to short when/if we get a bearish breakout.
I've drawn my entry line at a level that corresponds with an important price level and a flat kumo area.
If we break that...
We ended up generally rallying after a dip at the beginning of last week.
I am now watching for a drop down to the kumo to look for an ideal chance to enter a buy.
We have a bullish kumo and some strong support down near the flat kumo area where I've drawn my possible entry line.
In order to enter a buy I'll want to see some good support form to help confirm...