About meTrader with 8 years of experience. Combining Ichimoku Technicals, Fundamental economic principles, and Mechanical Engineering background precision to form my trading method. I want to trade with you! Come check out what were all about: The808trader.com
This pair has been trending up over the past week and I am looking for a chance to get long.
We are about to test tenkan sen and test the trend support.
If we hold I'll be entering my buy for the levels I've drawn out.
I'll continue to take partial profit and adjust my stop as this progresses.
If we fail to maintain our bullish trend or our confirmations...
Similar to our previous setup and to the EUR/USD setup this week, I'm looking for longs.
Ideally we will get a re-test of the level I'm drawn out and will show some support to get into my buys.
I've drawn out a couple of levels for partial take profit on the way to my overall target.
If we fail to get a good drawback for entry, or if our confirmations...
This pair found support at the kumo last week before breaking back out and rising bullishly.
I am looking for an entry for a bullish trend continuation.
Ideally if we can get a drop back down and re-test previous resistance I will look for buys for that level to now be acting as support.
All other ichimoku confirmations remain bullish as well.
If we fail...
After a push up last week this pair finally settled back downward at the edge of the kumo support.
We are breakout out bearishly right now so I've set my entry line a little below recent price structure.
If we can break that level I'll enter my sells and aim for price structure lows you can see to the left.
I've also drawn out a couple partial take profit...
This pair had an attempted kumo breakout and bullish kumo twist before falling back down into the kumo.
I am looking for a kumo breakout to confirm an entry for a chance to get long.
If we can get that breakout and jump up past our previous resistance we saw last week then this will be one to hold for the week.
I've drawn out some partial take profit levels...
After a good bearish run this pair has found some support and is now trying to rebound.
We've seen some hard resistance here so I'm looking for a confirmed break of the yellow level to signal a buy for me.
If we can hold above that level I've drawn out 2 partial take profit levels on the way to my overall target.
If we fail to hold our bullish confirmations...
This pair broke down last week and is now holding at a bearish tenkan sen.
I am looking for a push slightly lower to trigger a sell for entry.
I've drawn out a couple targets for partial take profit on the way to my overall target.
As long as we can stay below tenkan sen I'll be looking to add to this position as it falls as well.
If we fail to break lower...
This pair has been trending down for a while and I'm looking to add to my short positions.
I'm looking at one more move back up to tenkan sen to enter my new short.
I'm aiming for previous price structure lows as my long term target but I also added a shorter term target to take partial profit at.
I will continue to add to my shorts as long as the bearish...
Eur/USD has been ranging sideways for a bit now but is starting to look a little bullish here.
We're close to a bullish kumo twist, we have just a bullish TK cross and price is now holding above tenkan sen so far.
I am looking for a break above this flat kumo I've drawn the yellow line at for my entry.
If we can break above that area then we may get a nice...
This pair broke out nicely last week and I'm looking to hop into a bearish trend continuation.
I am waiting for a break below current price structure to confirm my entry.
I've drawn out my partial take profit levels on the way to my overall price structure target I'm aiming for.
If we fail to break below recent price lows, or if our bearish confirmations...
This pair found some support and had a bullish kumo breakout towards the end of last week.
This pair tends to be one that trends pretty well.
I'm looking for a breakout above recent price structure highs to enter my long position.
I've drawn out a few partial take profit to aim along the way to my overall target at price structure highs.
If we fail to...
This pair ended up trending down pretty well and I'm looking for that trend to continue leading up to the US election.
I am looking for a slight drawback higher and a good rejection to enter my sell.
I've drawn out some partial take profit levels to aim for along the way to my overall price structure target.
If we fail to get a rejection lower or if our...
This pair has started forming a nice bearish trend and I am looking to hop into if we continue down.
I've drawn out my entry at a break of recent price structure lows.
I'm looking to hop on the trend all the way down to the previous kumo twist area I'm targeting.
I've also drawn out some partial take profit levels to aim for along the way.
This is pretty...
Gold hit an all time high before falling down and testing support.
It's been moving sideways a while now an is finally starting to show some more bullish signs.
We've risen up and above the kumo, we're close to a kumo twist, and chikou span has started to rise.
These are all beginning signs that we may try to establish another bullish trend.
As the second...
This pair finally broke up and beyond the resistance it's been stuck at.
We're in a nice bullish trend and I'm looking for a good entry to try and get long.
I've drawn out this setup expecting a drawback to test our previous resistance level which could now act as support.
When you trade ichimoku the concept is pretty simple, wait for a trend to establish,...
The Euro has been on a tear fora while now and it may finally be losing some steam here.
This pair broke out bearish last week and now I am looking to hop into the bearish trend for as long as it will hold.
I've set my entry at what should be close to tenkan sen as I'll be looking for a rejection there to enter the sell.
I've drawn out several targets to...
This pair has been ranging for a while now and I'm watching to see if we have some upside potential.
I want to see price break recent price structure resistant as my trigger to buy as you can see from my entry line in yellow.
Overall we have a good risk to reward here but it is a longer term play if it does activate.
I've drawn out several partial take...
This pair formed a lower high last week before finally crashing through the kumo and closing below it.
We are on the verge of a bearish kumo twist, and chikou span is below price with plenty of room down below.
I am watching for a break of this recent price structure at the bearish breakout we had to enter my short position.
We're at an interesting place...