This is just a potential outlook. We'll be waiting for price to approach resistance #1
If price can break through resistance #1, we'll enter buy positions to targets at resistance #2. If price can further break resistance #2 and turn that into new support, there is a good chance that we can see SBUX continuing upwards to its previous highs.
Last week we had a massive push to the downside breaking the trend line support. We may have a pullback/retest to 56.25's before we make a further push to the downside. If price indicates sell confirmation at retest, we will be entering short positions.
Price has met a key level resistance at the 0.99980's zone. In confluence, price has also touched the top of the ascending channel trend line. We will be monitoring price for either a strong rejection or a break above this zone.
Price is forming a rising flag pattern indicating a bearish breakout. We expect price to either (i) break at the lower trend line of the pattern or (ii) continue up and reject from previous resistance before breaking the pattern to the downside.
Target will be the base of the flag pattern
DIS is forming a rising triangle pattern with price hitting resistance of 149.50's
If price breaks above, we will be waiting for a potential buy entry on retest with targets to 154.40's. If price breaks below, we will be looking for shorts with targets to 140's.
Price has broken out of our H4 ascending trend line. We will be shorting oil if and only if there is added confirmations to show this is a true breakout.
Price is below our 180 ema and resting below the 55.50 resistance. Looking to target 53.70's
Price is currently right at the breakout neckline. We need price to break into the 67.00's before we can look for buys. In addition, price is above our 180 ema on the H4.
If price breaks into the 67's, we will be monitoring this area for potential retest for long opportunities.
Price may potentially fill the gap to the left. Key resistance levels to keep in...
Oil this week was ranging between key levels 56.25's to mid 57's.
Price finally broke through our key level support of 56.25. We are expecting a retracement/retest back to this level before price may further sell off. Looking for sell positions at our retest zone if price gives confirmation.
If price continues to push downwards, we can expect prices to hit the 55.40's.
Price is currently being held above by the 120.400 key level support. We are looking for sell opportunities in this area only if price breaks below. Also to note, price is in a rising channel pattern.
if price does break to the down side, we can expect price to fall to the zones drawn on the chart.
TP 1: 119.900s
Tp 2: 119.200s
USD/CHF tapping into key level support multiple times now @ 0.9850's.
If price breaks this support, we can enter for a sell position once price pulls back to the same key level area.
TP 1: 0.9803
TP 2: 0.9730
Oil prices finally broke the key level resistance of 54.75's the other day and made a new high at 56.75's. Price is making a retracement back down to our minor support level of 55.40's (zone in green) or perhaps back to our key level resistance, turned support.
We will be monitoring this area for a long entry back to 56.75 and above.
Price just broke out of our inverted head and shoulder neckline. We are expecting price to have a minor retest before rocketing to the upside.
We may find our first level of resistance @ ~2.45. We are targeting the upper 2.60's.
For entries, we will be waiting on lower time frames for a retest of neckline before going long.
Price currently broke out @ the 8,6000's resistance zones and now currently retesting our key level support zone @ ~9,400's.
We're looking for price to build support at this area again, if not, price may pull back to our previous resistance, now turned support @ ~8,600's.
Could we be heading back to the 12,000's?
Price has been testing the 2.90's resistance zone and has finally broken through with a possible retest. Price looks to be moving to the upside towards 2.35's.
We will be entering once we have clear indication of this retest of the breakout.
Price has been down trending for a while and now forming a rising channel pattern. We expect price to break the lower trend line and continue to the downside.
Aggressive entries can be at the break of the trend line support. Conservative entries would be waiting for the break to occur, then enter upon retest at the sell zone. (0.8930's). Always wait for the...
Price has made an inverted head & shoulders on the 4H/Daily time frame. Price is currently at a key resistance level @ 108.600's. If this structure is broken, we can find price moving to the upside.
A falling flag pattern has formed on the 1 hour time frame in which has already broken its trend line. This is strong indication that price will rise.