$CADCHF - Trade idea!
Channel at support a break of channel takes you towards next support areas of .68890 areas. However, break above .69400 areas a re-test of highs of.69600 areas
Trade what you see, not what you think...
£ GBP - What's next?
Technical view: Bearish Flag forming a break further to down side confirmation head to 1.20 low areas.
BOE - Dovish
Any pull back in EURGBP will be brought.
Things to keep in mind the flows.
$AUD - 2023 🐂
Happy New Year! May this year ahead of yours be full of trading opportunities and most importantly great health.
$AUDUSD - C&H (Cup & Handle pattern) If this carries on playing out we have great zones we can take opportunities on. Watch out for 2023 I am bearish the dollar and bullish all commodity FX pairs! However, don't forget about your...
The price already broke the neckline and changed into bearish structure, and if the price goes up we will be expecting it to fill our area OB then be a potential continuation for going short/sell and seaking to fill the previous low.
The price has not reached its main price level.
Possible bullish pullback price movement towards the resistance 1.04000 within the next period.
We need to wait until Euro will break or reject resistance or support zone .
In Globex we took out our Key upside level of 4272-4265.50 and took us to our next Key level where we found sellers at 4327.25-4321.50. Right now the inventory is holding in the middle of that value and waiting for next move. We have single prints below our 4291.50-4285.75 level which means = buyers, can give us another test of 4310-4307.25m 4327.25-4321.50 which...
BUY INDIGO @ 2030 & TARGET @ 2055
Many people made huge profits last week and as per my predictions , the market was running same direction and entry and exit strategies where bang on target.
Dear traders kindly follow our signals for maximum profits,
our signals are based on analytics, algorithms, mathematical derivatives.
Always be a...
Looking forward to start looking for sell around that area at the top cause i will look forward to see if we had a clear candle close below inv level that was marked on a daily level if price manage to reject then trade will be called
BTCUSDT / BTC USDT Bitcoin US tether.
HOW I WILL FARM THIS MARKET GAINIING TOTAL OF 500% from alts / bitcoin / alts to Fiat USDT. (strong week for alts - but bearish for long term(monthly))
Pink rectangle should be the Sell area,
Green rectangle should be my buy area.
*Tips to myself is I will never fomo in to an alt that has huge gain already if I miss the...
USDJPY D1 OVERAL TREND IS SHOWING US THAT PRICE IS EXPREMELY BULLISH.
ON H4 WE ARE EXPECTING PRICE TO PUSH TO TP 1 OR MINIMUN RESTISTANCE 110.000, THEN 110.500 THEN 111.000.
WE COULD THEN TRY TO HOLD TO MAJOR RESISTANCE LEVEL AT 112.000