Based on the chart, for XAUUSD, price reached a major support area and a rejection is about to happening but it's not completed yet!
So at this moment we can have to different scenarios that we are talking below:
1. Price rejection from the support level is completed and the price moves up
As can I see this period of retraction is most powefull than other occured in 2017.
The setup here is M50 for short track, M365 for fast track and M1277 for Slow track theese couple last I use to hold trading for very long períods.
My actual position is long when the price reached 38.20% of my Fibonacci.
My first target is 161.80% for hold around 1 year.
PDN has been in our watch for a long time.
Looking from a monthly prospective a possible double bottom is forming.
If the break of the neck line occur we expect over 200% rally from current levels.
The break of that neckline could also be the beginning of the bull rally that the U-Bulls are waiting for years.
In all these years since the last radioactive...
There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (0.8769). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. EURGBP is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
.The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
BTC is hanging in there, stuck in the 9000 area. BTC need to break the 9925 level strong in order to keep going up. It's not the best trading position but you can enter when 9925 or 10000 level breaks, target being around 11775 level, giving you about 18% gain.
Also the price needs to go through the 200 day MV. it's keep getting rejected by it.
ADA looks very good and bullish. If you missed the second entry opportunity, you have one more opportunity to enter the ADA trading. New entry is at around 0.00003693 level, the next target will be around 0.00004993 level which is about 35% gain.
This is not a financial advice, and please trade at your own risk.
If you like this analysis please hit...
Still using: "THE MOVING WATER" - New Trading Perspective
Check the previous technical analysis, click below: link to related ideas.
I have been posting most of the movements, since Feb 3rd, and the end of the Storm should be it.
Even though price already reached 6k, price will re-test the area for the last time, and could reach the 2nd- Short target: 5800,...
I will be keeping my eyes on Monera as I can see a good opportunity to come. If it brakes the resistence at 0.0300 (which is also fib 0.786 level) and pass by 0.0305 it will be a good position to buy (if the potential remains). Even safer would be buying after the return bounce from 0.0325 and 0.0305 levels but I think it will be easily beaten as holders should...