DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, GROWLIFE INC., ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, 12 RETECH CORPORATION
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Confirm NYSE:UA breakout with above average volume and close above $19.30.
with Trump and China going at each other with Tariffs this will probably sell off with the rest of the market
I would just watch a bit for now on UA - it does seem like the downward trend could be broken so it might be a good to look for a place to buy, however their fundamentals kind of suck:
low sales Q/Q & high forward ...
See chart. Note: PRICE MUST BREAK RESISTANCE AT $17.47, IF IT DOES NOT the stock may consolidate in that small range or fall.
If a breakout is confirmed, at the very least I would expect UA to fill the gap between $21.4 and $24.97.
Low risk trade here. UA has been in a down trend for a long time and now starting to look like it might be starting a brand new up trend.
Possible Short in the making. A close above clear resistance will bust the Short play. I am scouting for a play and will not take a position until I see a clear breakdown.
This post is a heads up. There is a potential Long play in the making, but watching for a Short entry is why I'm following this.
Log scale- eyeing the bottom of the channel for a long w/ stop below.
Bullish long and short term. Inverse head and shoulders from past several weeks has played out well. Still waiting for PT ~$21 and even higher if we break resistance with volume. Bullish pennant also points to same PT area.
I will long usdcad but will wait for a reversal before entering the trade. If it breaks downward I will change for a short position. SL. 1.315 TP1: 1.35
After testing the 100 MA, price jumped to test the 0.786 fib level but failed and dropped back below the trend line. Chart is as technical as I've seen, I'll be watching this one to go long if price moves into the upper quadrant before the inverse apex on 7/11.
UA tested and held its 100 MA. Expect bounce tomorrow with good upside if it can push through the horizontal trend line and the 0.786 fib level.
After breaching the 100 MA, UA tested its 0.618 fib line and came off the last few days. Nearing another test of the 100 MA, would expect lift if it can hold. Watching this one.
65%ish off ATH's. As long as 18.44 holds, long.
Waiting for full stochastic pull back and, hopefully, pull back to lower trend line.
As you see, it looks like the price to the downside is perfectly stretched.
The A/R Set meets perfect with the down sloping centerline.
Guess what trade I do? ;-)
It's all technicals with the CLSA banking on UA being a buy even at $37. Peep the trend lines!
Pretty much like its peer, NKE, UA still in downtrend until further change in the trend.