SUMMARY - This is continuation/update to #001. Link to #001 is below.
DETAILS - Update price regressions say this right now. First, 9/14 is CPI, 9/22 is FOMC, 10/06 is ADP, 10/08 is NFP. Current regressions say top #1 is AFTER 9/14 and top #2 is BEFORE 10/08 before drawdown. #3 is short term bounce before washout that should end around/after Thanksgiving. ...
SUMMARY - Due to a special request for final post, this is the finale. Despite moving away from #006 series several times, the #006 forecasts continue to hold. Furthermore, they imply that they are holding TO DECEMBER!!.
BACKGROUND - Posts you need, in order, are #006-10 (intermediate weekly), #006-11 (last super detailed sheet, hit replay 3 times you will see...
GIST - THIS IS COMBINING 4-A AND 4-B.
BACKGROUND - Links to 4-A and 4-B are below.
DETAILS - Black vertical is FOMC. Blue vertical is September NFP. Short at 1, 2, 3, 4, & 6. Long at 5 BUT MUST CLOSE BEFORE 6. 2 is not a high value short that should occur at a spike on Wednesday morning.
NOW THAT WE ARE ALL BEARS...
1. There are three dashed lines.
2. Top DTL is resistance since August 2020.
3. Bottom UTL is support since May 2019.
4. Horizontal line is ultimate support for this bull market, if it can even be called that any more.
5. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT WE BREAK FIRST SUPPORT BEFORE NEXT WED'S CPI.
6. The only...
THIS IS WHERE WE ARE.
1. I don't trade short term trades.
2. I am short now, and my trade closes Tuesday, Monday if early.
3. In the secnario that we are 1768-1778 TOMORROW, then I take money off the table.
4. These boxes are meant as a guide, PROBABILITIES ARE USEFUL ONLY IN THE LONG RUN.
5. Black route (black numbers) are favored 70-30.
THIS IS THE SCRIPT.
1. in this area, price general sticks to a pattern like this
2. why? because if you take all the layers of waves added together (including bollingers), this is what you get
3. some areas are more accurate than others
4. this part should play like chart above
5. A is blue bollinger for blue wave, B for red, and C for gray wave
THIS SHOULD HOLD PRETTY WELL, JUST B/C IT TOOK SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE.
1. This chart took was produced with the most updated regression software.
2. I think the move will be closer to this then #22 or # 24
3. Yellow vertical lines are new moons.
4. Blues are fomc dates.
5. YOU SHOULD BE LONG SILVER NOW.
Two equal lows are always considered as important reversal clue in price action trading.
With a two consequent bullish candles, we saw a strong bullish pressure the last two days.
The last resort for sellers is a resistance line of a falling parallel channel on a daily.
To catch a bullish swing, wait for its breakout.
2 ways I can see this going.
1) similar to last wedge, a strong break out of the top to around $40.
2) runs out of steam and breaks downwards with a pause at the support line.
Not trading advice, just an idea.
What do you think?
(changed chart setting)
This is a sub-idea for the main on-going gold short (#002 GOLD IN DANGER).
Silver is NOT ready to break out. Looks like back to 24.25.
Will post zoom in on volume picture in seconds.
Gold dropped below 1800 today to test the support 1970 support zone and grab liquidity. It has now done so and jumped back up above indicating that buyers are now in control of the market. Expecting a move back up to 1830 before we see price drop again in March.
I will be cashing into this move alongside my Account Management investors.