Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos
44 0 1
NZDUSD, 240 Short
NZDUSD short at supply area

NZDUSD is still far from any big buy orders (gray area on lower chart) and the short term trend (4hr) is distinctly down. Therefore we have a short bias. We are coming up into a supply area (yellow on 4hr chart) that we didn't quite reach last weak but are probably gonna hit today or tomorrow. Looking very good and with a risk to reward ratio of 1:1, we only ...

h2Trader h2Trader EURUSD, 60, Short ,
52 1 1
EURUSD, 60 Short
Short Setup

Broke out to the high side of the 1H Linear channel, expecting a little thrust before being yanked back to the mean, then the low side of the Linear channel to follow. Potential good swing setup.

84 0 2
EURUSD, 240
EUR/USD 4hr Levvels & Possible Patterns

Zones & Levels for the coming week

194 0 3
BCHUSD, 240
BCH "Fill Your Bags Zone"

Maybe we should get ready for bch

177 0 3
EOSUSD, 1D
Buy Zone - EOS / USD

Strong buy zone!

72 0 1
BTCUSD, 240
June 13 - Bitcoin resistance/support levels & buy/sell zones

Same story as last 'idea'; Still room for some bearish moves, with likely a reversal at one of the stronger support levels.

103 0 1
BTCUSD, 1D
Let's Be Clear - More Opportunities To Buy!

- About a 20% chance for a run to test the $7750 resistance at max before retracing to $7050-$7450 Buy Zone. - 20 day moving average is acting as a strong resistance. - About an 80% chance for a downward breakout from the ascending channel that has formed, & another retracement to the ascending support 'buy zone'. - The course could ...

Apofeozis Apofeozis GBPUSD, 1W, Long ,
236 0 4
GBPUSD, 1W Long
gbpusd weakly chart

updated.

214 0 2
XVGBTC, 240
XVG/BTC zone

I have nothing to say on this. To be honest just testing structure if buy zone breaks could see it go to 730 stopping at 640 first if sell zone breaks 450 - 400

63 0 1
(EOSBTC+EOSBTC)/2, 720 Short
EOS / BTC

Currently at a zone that was previously an area of major supply.

58 0 1
(XBTUSD+BTCUSD)/2, 720 Short
BTC / USD Kill Zone Short Opportunity

A hidden bear div @ resistance will confirm a short entry.

sumastardon sumastardon USOIL, 240, Long ,
477 0 28
USOIL, 240 Long
USOIL: WTI Back in the Buy Zone Now

WTI USOIL This has come back to test the support line at 66.48 and then flipped wildly all afternoon. It finally looks to be stabilising where it should and is a buy again with stops below 66.47

Moiseiev_Yurii Moiseiev_Yurii ZILBTC, 240, Long ,
278 0 4
ZILBTC, 240 Long
Zilliqa trade zones

Green zones for buy, red for sale. Take profit and stop loss you can see on the chart. Good luck

YouHaveNieds YouHaveNieds GBPUSD, 240, Short ,
84 0 3
GBPUSD, 240 Short
GBPUSD SHORT

next support zone located at 1.314. it can easily reach this level and then a minor pullback.

89 0 4
BTCUSD, 60
BTCUSD | Testing 8000-7800$ support zone.

Hello everyone. BTC/USD testing right now important support area. What is in your mind? I'm waiting for next impulse. (signal)

3189 13 106
BTCUSD, 1D
Bitcoin Battleplan for May/June

Hi everyone, As seen on my chart we are currently in a neutral zone. Within less then 3 weeks we will know what decision bitcoin will make. Will we enter a bear market or a bull market? We do not know and it is up to Bitcoin to decide. Because we do not know what the outcome will be you should be ready for both bull and bearish outcome. Therefore it is wise to ...

RodrigoakaTTT RodrigoakaTTT GNTBTC, 120, Long ,
571 14 9
GNTBTC, 120 Long
Golem Daily Trade - HUGE Support + 0.5 FIB Bounce (+20%) Profit

Hello traders, Weekend is back, and a bit boring as usual in the crypto market! Bitcoin is going sideways for some hours, and still no clear direction atm! I bring you another daily trade! I will be posting trades for my followers EVERYDAY! Totally free, i dont have VIP groups or telegram, i just work for my TV community because i love your support! :D But now ...

86 0 0
BTCUSD, 240
May 16 - Bitcoin resistance/support levels & buy/sell zones

Still room for some bearish moves, with likely a reversal at one of the support levels.

Show More Ideas 123456...23
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video