Buy-/ Sell signals are generated, when the price is rising on one exchange, while it is falling on the other exchange.
You can configure for how many candles the condition must be true, before a signal is generated.
The first exchange can be chosen by selecting the financial instrument of choice, the other exchange can be set in the properties dialog of my study/ indicator.
There are also alertconditions implemented, so you can receive buy-/ sell signals via pop-up, SMS or Email.
- Nex Exchanges added to compare Price-Action
- The Candles for the "second" Exchange will now be drawn automatically and must not be added to the chart by hand
- Research on Divergences between two symbols can now be done with all symbols that are available on TradingView. This resolves a lot of issues.
- Buy/ Sell, Entry/ Exit Alerts will be generated, so this is ready to be used with autoview
- float instead of integer for TP/SL values
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact stefcom for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.